DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

6 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
6 years ago

yes

6 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

6 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

6 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

SHANMUKESHWAR 2 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 2 days ago

GANESH BABU 2 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash one month ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which IIT’s are the best in Mechanical engineering?

Lb set up is good in KGP, as far as faculty to student ratio is concerned go for NEW IIT’s or to be specific check the opening and closing ranks of JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
I got obc rank of 240 in iitjee advanced. What branches can I expect in top iits

You expect almost all from all old IITs except CS in very topmost IITS like IITB IITKGP iiTK etc
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

u can easily get good IITs with top branches expect cs but u have ascope of cs in new IITs like rorkee hydrabad banaras indore etc and new IITs also have a great carrier scope with great...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago

first of all congratulation.

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!