DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

6 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
6 years ago

yes

6 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

6 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

6 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 22 days ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr

Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201

Vaibhav Gupta 6 days ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »