ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

6 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
6 years ago

yes

6 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

5 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

5 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 12 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 10 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
Please compare NIT warangal and NIT calicut. Which is better?

Hi Student, NIT Waranagal is better in terms of placements and campus...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

you can check branchwise closing, college wise branches, branchwise intake and all other detail of all NIT from CSAB android app. you can download it by searching CSAB in play store. similar...

Nitin Rola 6 months ago
sir, my rank in iit jee advanced 2014 is 4527(obc). what are my chances of getting into rgipt raebareli ??

I’m providing you with the details of the last year ranks which finally got admission in the college S.No Branch name Last rank(category rank) 1 Petroleum Engineering 2830 2 Chemical...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »