Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
5 years ago

yes

5 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

5 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

5 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 10 days ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 12 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 13 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 12 days ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 12 days ago
which is the best iit for computer engg. and what should be the jee rank to get into it

IIT Bombay is the best for CSE because by seeing opening and closing ranks .The opening and closing ranks of CSE IIT Bombay for this year are 1-59 in open category, 8-38 in OBC category,...

venkatesh vadde one year ago

As far as I know, it''s IIT Bombay and the cut-offs are very high. Kind of 1-50 rankers go there

Vaibhav Varun one year ago
Sir with 232 marks in JEE mains and cbse 96.2 % do I have any chance of mechanical in NIT Warangal/Suratkal ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Going by the...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
MY RANK IS 19450, WHICH NIT SHALL I APPLY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING. I AM FROM MAHARASHTRA.

You can get civil at good NITs, you should apply first for old NITs as they are better than the NEW NIts, then you give prefrence to new nits, in old nits first give preference to branch .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »