ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
5 years ago

yes

5 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

5 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

5 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 5 months ago
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 5 months ago
A cylindrical tube open at both ends has been made of iron sheet which is 2cm thick. If the outer diameter is 16 cm and its length is 100 cm, find how many cubic centimeters of iron has been...

Outer dia=16 Outer radius= 8cm= R outer Inner radius= Outer radius – thickness of tube= 8-2= 6 cm So, Volume of iron used= pi*h*(R 2 outer -R 2 inner )= Volume of outer cylinder-...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

D o =16cm thickness t = 2 cm So Inner dia D i =16-4 = 12cm Length = 100cm So outer radius R o =8cm So inner radius R i =6cm So volume of tube = R o 2 h – R i 2 h Now put all the values
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
View all Questions »