Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
5 years ago

yes

5 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

5 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

5 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 5 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 5 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 5 months ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 2 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 2 years ago
Sir, I have secured 2251 rank in JEE Advanced, under SC Merit list. What are the chances of getting an IIT in the second list? And is it possible to get a seat in IIT Delhi? And if not IIT...

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com You can also see the last years opening and cloasing rank. For admission in NIT Delhi, you need rank in...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
rotation part 1 doubts

HI, Please find the solution of your 1 st problem
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Hi, Please find the doubts of 2 nd problem.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

thank u sir!! sir,did u get any website or any blog where i can download books like dc pandey heat and thermodynamics,optics??

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
View all Questions »