Hi, Please explain me IIT JEE 2009 result's extened merit list . The college details of EMI list.

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

my i rank in iit 09 is E47105

please tell me about college details
5 years ago

yes

5 years ago

I am Anshuman Dubey. My roll No is 4011288.My name is in extended Merrit List.Wchich Institute can get admission.Please tell me.

5 years ago

hi i have got  eml in iit2009 in eml ihave gotE20000 so can i get admissions in any college or in any other universites who  will considerd the eml rank and give admissions

5 years ago

my extended merit list rank is E29155  &OBC rank is 6202 .explain me college available for me

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Sir, In IIT-JEE chemistry, are stoichometric questions involving long steps which were being asked some 10 years back still important ?

Hi Student, No long involving steps questions are not important. These day focus ismore on the concentration terms, significant terms, mole concept, But try understand the concepts like...
  img
Harishwar 28 days ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha one month ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 22 days ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 23 days ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 24 days ago
Are ncert books and pradeep’s publication books sufficient for clearing aipmt?

Hi student, NCERT is a must. You can use pradeep publication books for practice Also if you have enrolled in any coaching, coaching modules can be helpful a lot. You can buy askitiitians...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 10 days ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 10 days ago
sir i got 152 in jee mains & 98% in intermediate of andhrapradesh, wil get engg. seat in any IITs or NITs? please sir suggest me !!!

Your chances of getting into new NITs are very good, since your board percentage is very high you have to wait and watch what rank you got .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »