ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm getting 210 in iit jee 2010 can i get nything in iit bombay or madras or delhi

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT CUTOFF :

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

In most of the cases the percentile is not going to be changed for every year. But in some rare cases the government may change the eligibilty criteria i.i. board percentage, otherwise most...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
Sir is it better to take eee in nit silchar or cs in nit agartala or sikkim or megalaya.can I get these branches in even spot round if my jee mains air will be around 50000 .general...

All nits are very good.try for any nit.

Rak 10 months ago

These are the New NITs located far away from Multinational Cities , Placements may vary In these colleges but you can try to get admission In Institutions under your ranking like nit silchar...

Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
respectedd sir/madam could u plz tell me which all chapters i should be confident for scoring gud marks in BITSAT as about 20 days only left....and what should i do now....???? solve past...

u must practice as many questions from arihant bitsat with proper time limit and before 7 days of exam do full length bitsat tests online as same that of bitsat so that u came to know how to...

ng29 4 days ago

start with the subject whhich ur best from chem , phy , maths as there are 150 questions in bitsat to do in 180 minutes , all the questiuons are not meant that would be solved in 1 minute so...

ng29 4 days ago

do u get any information about ur paer 2 jee main result they had not uploaded it on the website till now what the mess is cbse doing with students/// isnt it very bad

ng29 4 days ago
View all Questions »