ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm getting 210 in iit jee 2010 can i get nything in iit bombay or madras or delhi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT CUTOFF :

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 4 days ago
sir i got 62 nos. in jee mains and 85.6% in 12 board what will be my expected rank

Plz notify the question clearly.If the marks are for general category you cannot achieve the cutoff rank.
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

You can better try at certain chosen one institutions for seeking admission in Engg study program. As your score in both JEE as well as in Board is not so promising, you can consider any of ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

if general category than jee mainb not qualified and no chances for any govt college and in case of other category also u will not get nit, APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 23 days ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
Sir Will the questions in the online version of JEE be from the same topics as that from the offline exam

Yes the syllabus is same for both. The weightage of topics might change slightly but difficulty level will nearly be same.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

No you can’t say it for sure. Obviously topics might change in that sense. 10-20% change in topics you might see.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

No sir i was asking that as in the offline version their was no question related to topics like fluids and will the same trend be followed for online version also

Anshul Arora 3 months ago
View all Questions »