ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm getting 210 in iit jee 2010 can i get nything in iit bombay or madras or delhi

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT CUTOFF :

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 one month ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 5 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 4 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 4 days ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

navneet kumar one year ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
The incentre of the triangle formed by the points (0,0)(5,12)(16,12)

Hi, Lets assume incentre be h, k. Tehn h and k will be given by : h= (aX1 + bX2 + cX3)/(a+b+c) k= (aY1 + bY2 + cY3)/(a+b+c) here a, b, c are sides opposite to X1, X2, X3 (or Y1, Y2, Y3)...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Lets assume incentre be h, k. Tehn h and k will be given by : h= (aX1 + bX2 + cX3)/(a+b+c) k= (aY1 + bY2 + cY3)/(a+b+c) here a, b, c are sides opposite to X1, X2, X3 (or Y1, Y2, Y3)...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »