• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one year ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON one year ago
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off