• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 5 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 6 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
how to clear aipmt

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj one year ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one year ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Alpana Singhal 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off