ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
range of myrank

Hi student, Pls go to this link Use our rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
4 boys and 4 girls are to be seated in a line such that no 2 girls are together, find the number of ways. explain me the gap method

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 6 months ago
kya bits ke paper ke liye ncert book ko prefer kare ya koi dusari book ko considered kare

Hi, NCERT will just build the base. You need to study more and need to solve good question. Take any book that is targetted for JEE Advanced. That will do.
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori 2 months ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori 2 months ago
What is the final product when ethyne reacts with HCN? Is hydrogenation of alkenes and alkynes a syn addition?

1 CHCH +HCN ----------CH2CH(CN) 2)Yes hydrogenation of alkene is a syn addition.The unsaturated substrate is chemisorbed onto the catalyst, with most sites covered by the substrate. In...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Please explain in detail how adsorption is related to syn and anti orientations in reactions.

Himaja 5 months ago
View all Questions »