ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 2 months ago

Try to concentrate on reasoning also because there may be atleast 20 questions.Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in chemistry,maths,physics. so it will save your time

sajid 14 days ago
Sir, please can you suggest me a book on physics problem solving techniques which would help me mainly for physics olympiad and also IIT-JEE

Complete List of Books for Preparation of Physics Olympiad (INPhO and IPhO) is avaiable on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

Its ok ok. You can solve from that too.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Our Pleasure. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
View all Questions »