DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
What are X-rays actually?

X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »