Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 14 days ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
only 3 to 4 months are left to study and i haven’t studied much....i am confused wheather i revise whatever was taught earlier aur should i just focus on whatever i am studying now.... what...

Believe in your self. Have confidence. 4 months is more than enough, Start working from today only....
  img
Harishwar one month ago

you have good chances for getting into good colleges, dont worry just revise whatever you have learnt so far and better practice questions..................... ….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »