ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 8 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 8 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 8 months ago
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 10 days ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
which are the top colleges in india in which admission is through jee mains and appr cutofff for cs in gen category

The top Colleges in India for CS are all old IITs, IIT Hyderabad, NIT Waranal and IIT Hyderabad. The cut off is a rank<1000
  img
Harishwar one month ago
what will be scoring topics in jee advance MATHS

Following are generally the scoring topics. Straight lines. Complex No. Permutation and Combination. Probability. Definite integration. Vectors. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago
is it necessary to do foundation sereies for preparing iit jee or i can start from 11

Hi, If you do it, than it would be good. It will help you over the course. Otherwise you can start fresh from 11 th as well. Its not a mandatory exercise !
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago

It is good to do it in general, but it is no necessary.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
View all Questions »