Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Hello sir, This year my JEE-Advanced AIR is 12,500, BITSAT score is 280 and JEE-Main rank is 32,500. I belong to OBC category. I want to get selected in IIT. I cannot go to Kota for...

If that’s your choice of thriving for good IIT and a good branch then there is nothing wrong with it. But do keep in mind that with the decision you have just taken there comes a lot...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
Tell me the ans of chemistry 2000 paper ques no. 7( c)

Please post the questions , it is not easy for us to check the question through references. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »