ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can i get an eml rank if i am getting about 140-155 marks in iit

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago
I want to know if my SC cert. of HP will be accepted for admission through JEE Main? I am resident of Himachal Pradesh and completed my +2 from Punjab. I want to know if my SC caste...

Hii Yes your certificate of SC from Hp will be accepted in JEE an dyou will get the credited facilities you are eligible for . Do your prepration sincerely and do login to askiitians for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
how to learn dimensions

For that You can follow H.C. Verma Book and first of all ,learn the unit and their dimensions of the physical quantity. It is very easy to learn and then you can learn the equations of these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
Hi Sir, I am likely to get 208 in JEE advanced, JEE mains got 263, CBSE Board got 483. Question 1: What branch will I get in IIT Madras. Question 2: What branch will i get in NIT Trichy.

ans1: Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Biological Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering ans 2:electronics and communication, electrical, civil, chemical
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Aerospace,chemical and civil at IIT Madras but I think IIT Delhi would be a better option for you.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 9 months ago
which is the best IIT and medical (2in1) coaching centre in India..?? and is it possoble to take the admission for iit and medical coaching while moving to 11 th to 12 th std …??

There are numerous coachings in the market and all of them are equally good. If you are considering ofline coaching you can surf the net and look up,but if you want to know about online we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »