Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 1 hour ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 1 hour ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
sir iuploaded the documents tomorrow night and it showed upload succeeded but till now, no uploads are being shown when i login what to do pls tell

You have to wait atleast for one day, the status will be shown after you doucments are scruitnised by the iit, the updation of the status will take some time
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
getting cs at both dtu nd nsit.Which should i opt for?

visit DCTM.edu.in for branch and college predictor

Prof Vivek Kumar 12 days ago
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 5 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas kumar yadav 3 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa 7 months ago
View all Questions »