Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 21 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 21 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Scorecard: JEE Advance : 200/360 BITSAT : 370 Interests: CSE>Electronics>Mech What should be my preferece order while choice filling? What among IIT/BITS would be the best option for me?

Hi Nihkil, You should try for the all the three branches at old IITs 1 st (except BHU & Dhanabad). If you dont get there, then you should definitely go to BITS Pilani for CSE. Good Luck!...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

for you bits philani cse is good

t sai teja 4 months ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya 2 months ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna 2 months ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »