Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha one month ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 18 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 29 days ago
(1)if p and k be real numbers such that x^3 – px^2+kx-6=0 has its roots real and positive,then the minimum value of k is? (2)the maximum value of f(x)=sin(x)+cos(x) when x lies between...

2.Use AOD, 2nd order derivative method to find the solution of the eqn in the forst and third quadrant for maximum and minimum value of the function. 3. Substitute the value of x or y(here...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

sir,it would be very kind of you if you please post the answers,i have tried in the same way,please post the answers...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 2 years ago
I have a question in Chemistry. What exactly is Normality ? I mean I am confused about the different masses involved. We have mass of solute ,molar mass of solute ,again equivalent mass....

Normality – Normality is the number of gram equivalents of the solute present in 1000 ml or 1L of the solution. Mathematically it is expressed as- Normality = G-equivalents of solute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
View all Questions »