Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 27 days ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 23 days ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh one month ago
sir , i got AIR 58000 and HS rank 1500 (rajasthan) and belongs to SC category . can i get CSE in MNIT jaipur or NITT or NITW or else ??

Hi, Please see that last years opening and cloasing ranks for NITs. You will have a better idea. But I think NIT JP CS is a bit far for you. Try our college and branch predictor. This will...
  img
Yash Baheti 20 days ago

@yash , i m in SC category and there HS quota apply . so ???

keshav verma 17 days ago

What rank will be considered for allotment? AIR or HS?

rajath 20 days ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »