Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago

thank you

Chammu 2 months ago
Are there any sample questions for ME entrance exam ?

Please ask your question in detail. Thank you...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 days ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 5 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 5 years ago
View all Questions »