Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 22 days ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »