DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

dear sir/mam

can you please tell me ... why are the dual degree courses not considered as good as b.tech courses , both at iits

is there any difference in the course materials , the contents or the curriculum in dual degree courses and b.tech courses

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sona,

No doubt there is  difference in curriculam in B.Tech and M.Tech and there are good job offers as far as B.Tech is concerned.The tenure( 4years) also does matter a lot.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 5 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 5 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 26 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
which college can i get at 19 marks injee mains

This is very low score, you can't expect any good college with this score. Apply for other entrance exams. UPESEAT date is not over yet, you can apply for it. This test is conducted by UPES ...

Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago

Try IIN.Or if you are rich get into private colleges through management quota.

Siddharth Srivats 2 months ago

HI TECH INSTITUTE OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGY LOLZ.......

RAMESH 2 months ago
sir please can you tell me ..how is petroleum engineering at PDPU ( Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) AHMEDABAD …. Is it really worth going there keeping placements in mind ?

Dear student, What are the other options you have got, give us please so that we can compare Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

jee mains 2015 marks-175 and CBSE 92.6 % ...can i get a good nit and what about PDPU VS. LNMIIT VS. JIIT VS JUIT VS NIRMA VS DAIICT .. please help ….

manan adhikari 13 days ago

jee mains 2015 marks-175 and CBSE 92.6 % ...can i get a good nit and what about PDPU VS. LNMIIT VS. JIIT VS JUIT VS NIRMA VS DAIICT .. please help ….

manan adhikari 13 days ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »