There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Lot of discussions going on regarding a possible retest of JEE due to the errors in the question paper. A petition has also been filed in Supreme court regarding this matter. What is the latest development?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am in diploma I want to know iam eligible for iitjee or not
@ rohit yes , for sure . u are elligible but after 3 rd year of diploma , that means if u have started the study of diploma in 2015 , then on 2017 , u will be able to give the jee exam ,...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
How will I loose my time can you tell me in breifAnd one more thing is it necessary that after 3rd year of diploma I can give iitjee can I give IIT jee after 2nd year
Rohit 27 days ago
Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?
is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other engineering entrance examinations. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon are quite popular in those who prepare for...
SAHIL one month ago
@ shaswata if u are talking abt the view of jee main and advanced , then go with numericals chemistry by p bahadur , as its a complete book for jee prep , but it completeley depend upon you ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shaswata – ya , for theory and numericals , go with physical chemistry by r c mukherjee , it have deep explanation of the concept and precise as far as possible , take a try with r c...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Assuming that I am starting my IIT JEE prep from today itself, condition being- I will not settle myself for anything less than IIT. Then what tips or tricks I should keep in my head?
@ viraj frst thing u need to keep in mind is that – iit is not a kind of simple thing , for getting into an iit , its a complicated task , and u need to work hard and smarter to do it , and ...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept should i contact them.please reply me sir.
rajesh 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts