Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 9 months ago
Pls tell me the top engineering colleges in india along with the minimum rank of jee mains required to get admission in those colleges Sincerly Nausheen Raina

Top most are IITs and after that you can consider 1. bits pilani, 2. dce,NSIT 3. BIT ranchi 4.UPES,Dehradun 5...thapar patiyala 6.ISMU dhanbad 7.uptu government...

Natasha Roy 3 months ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 6 years ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off