DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
please list all entrance exams can be given by the student after 12 th in india for graduaton

IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXAM MAX OF COLLEGES IN COUNTRY CAN BE ALLOTED BY THIS ONLY EITHER THET ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SOME COLLEGES WITH THERE SELECTION PPROSIDURE I HAD LISTED...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...

IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
  img

IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
  img
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details