ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 14 days ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
Is Carbon-12 and Carbon-14 the same element?

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

vikas yadav 13 days ago

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 8 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 8 months ago
View all Questions »