DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 27 days ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Sir/ Madam, which is the best suited college for aerospace engineering?

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Indian Institute of Technology...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
View all Questions »