Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 4 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 months ago
sir,i have got 24755 obc ncl rank in mains 2015 and is from uttar pradesh.i want only civil engineering.can i get civil in a good or descent nit?i cracked vit on merit and is vit better...
Getting CS, EC or EE IT at VIT is better than lower NITs... But have a look it will help you alot
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 6 years ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get and my category is general
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
I would advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains/josaa to locate the information pertaining to your stature whether you are in or not, may also keep track of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details