ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 26 days ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 12 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 12 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 18 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago
sir im expecting 128 marks in jee mains 2015 and 95% in my boards. i belong to andhra pradesh board and i am of obc category. is there any chance for me to get a seat in a good NIIT?

according to ur expected score in boards and ur obc quota u will get a good seat in nit definitely u must prepare a list ur desired streams with nits so that u must not face any problem...

ng29 12 days ago

of course u will get a nit approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

I have attached the last round of counselling list of DTU of 2013 session. Based on this you can yourself find out whwther you will gwt seat or not. BEST OF LUCK
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »