ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 3 months ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 4 months ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
Sir I have got 5 yr M&C at IIT D , other choices which i can get are Electrical (Power) at IIT D , Electrical at IIT K , Mechanical at IIT B. Will it would be wiseful to go for second round...

last two choices could be better as they are evergreen branches.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 8 months ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 8 months ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 8 months ago
a student gets 19000 rank in jee. please tell his marks if paper is of 360..

Hi Student, Raking and marks are relative. ITs very difficult to say marks for given rank because it depends on cutoff that year. It varies fron year to year Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »