Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 6 years ago
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
  img

NO. I do not know any one.
  img
Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for...

Dear student, At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they...
  img

Thank u Nishant Sir

Rohan Gajjar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25