In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 days ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »