In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 26 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 22 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
which one is wise to take: metallurgy of NIT jaipur or NIT durgapur?

NIT jaipur is better college than NIT durgapur interms of infrastructure, placements. So it is wiser to choose Metallurgy from that college rather than NIT durgapur. If you want to know more...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »