ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to prepare for IITJEE entrance exams within 10 days??????

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Take your books and go to north or south pole. there you will get about 60months(10days on equator) to study

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sir i am in 11 grade i want best iit references list for iit-jee

You pls visit askiitians.com home page for the books...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

refer h.c.varma phy.&r.d.sharma books,o.p.thandan books

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 3 days ago
Which is the best college for software engineering?

The best college for software engineering are: IIT BOMBAY IIT DELHI IIT KANPUR IIIT HYDERABAD BITS PILANI These are the colleges which are best India as far as education quality and job...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON 2 months ago
one should choose EP at DTU or MCE in the same college and why???

MCE is better department in terms of placements. If you are planning for higher studies Ep can be a good option...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 8 months ago
View all Questions »