In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 4 years ago
View all Questions »