In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir plz rate chem eng at iit bhu or ece at nit warangal or mech at nit trichy

1.Chemical Engg at IIT BHU 2.ECE at NIT Warangal 3.Mech at NIT Trichy Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
sir, does iist takes admission on mains or advanced basis?? on iist site last year cut off rank is given for mains AIR and on adv site institutes taking admission on basis of adv, iist is...

IIST B.Tech Admission 2014 Counselling will be based on jee main Candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Admission Rank List, are required to register for ISAT 2014 Counselling....
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 16 days ago

thank you

Chammu 13 days ago

thank you

Chammu 13 days ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »