In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I WANT TO GIVE JEE MAIN 2015 ,I HAVE GOT 70% IN JK BOARD HOW MUCH SHOULD I GET IN JEE MAIN PAPER TO GET AN NIT

I think You may know that 60% weitage is given to JEE sore and remaining 40% is given board percentile. Since your board percentile is 70% you already got 28 marks in your JEE total...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
page 57 q4 and page 29 q1 of center of mass module

Dear Student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again..I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem...
  img
Pankaj 6 days ago
View all Questions »