In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Can I do a career in CS field after Btech in mechanical.If not how can i be attached to computer field and technology.please answer as i got NITW Mech and waiting for 4 th round could be...

You can have a career in the field of CS even though you are not enrolled in CS. There are various applications of CS in mechanical engineering , you can focus your energy during your Btech...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
View all Questions »