In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
i got 30621 rank in b.arch where can i get seat

In what jee or nata

milind one month ago

What is your score

milind one month ago

milind one month ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago
View all Questions »