In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 2 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago
when a lift goes up with acceleration A why is the problem not solved using acceleration g +a?

It depends upon which frame of reference you are considering.If you are studying motion inside the lift i.e. non-inertial frame of reference, then we can consider the effective acceleration...
  img
Aziz Alam 25 days ago
View all Questions »