In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to read organic chemistry

Hello Divya Organic chemistry is not that difficult. Just try to learn it in a sequential way. What you have to do is first learn the nomenclature of organic compounds and then move towards...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago

Hello Student, Please post the complete question Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 4 months ago

obc

saumya 4 months ago
I’ve scored an AIR 3003 in JEE advance, and AIR 3008 in JEE Mains. I’m getting CSE at IIT Mandi, which I’ve booked a seat, and have chances of getting into NSIT CSE, as well as DTU. What...

It’s true that the tag of IIT does carry some weight, but strictly speaking in terms of the two branches CSE NSIT is a better choice than CSE IIT Mandi.Hence, you should consider...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as chemistry...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »