ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   In paper 1 of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem a like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly in the question to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai yesterday

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 22 hours ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK yesterday
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 9 months ago
View all Questions »