Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   apart from online coaching, which institution is best for iit coaching in noida or delhi ? (fiitjee or resonance or aakash or brilliants....)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear deej,

Apart from online coaching, you can take regular coaching from FIIT-JEE as it produces excellent result every year and stands at the apex too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 2 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 2 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 2 months ago
I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but...
Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u
Topper 2 months ago
which college is better ymca or deen bandhu chottu ram, murthal
Abhishek Ranjan 3 months ago
From equilibrium class 11
For the first question Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C logK C = Δ G o /-2.303RT = -13.8*1000/2.303*8.314*298 = -2.4186 Taking antilog we get the value of K C as 0.00382 . Please approve if my answer ...
Adarsh 4 months ago
There was a mistake in the solution of the second part of the question The correct solution is Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*300*log2*10 13 = - 76403.01
Adarsh 4 months ago
For the second part of the question Δ G o = -2.303RTlogK C = -2.303*8.314*log2*10 13 = -254.6767
Adarsh 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details