ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   apart from online coaching, which institution is best for iit coaching in noida or delhi ? (fiitjee or resonance or aakash or brilliants....)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear deej,

Apart from online coaching, you can take regular coaching from FIIT-JEE as it produces excellent result every year and stands at the apex too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 14 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 21 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 15 days ago
Question is attached in the pic. DOB 2 Pg.415 Q300

Dear student The question is wrong because three options i.e., A, B and E are correct and that is not possible. Vitamins are of many types, so the type of vitamin discovered should be...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
which one is bettr mit pune or ipu(only pvt) in placement and salary packages? what’s the highest package of both?

Hi.. To compare the placements of MIT Pune and IPU, you can refer to the links for the placement records of both the institutes. These have been mentioned on the cover page of both these...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

Dear student, which branch you can planing to get into?
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

you can visit the official page of the colleges you have mentioned you will clear allyour doubts

sajid 16 days ago
respected sir i hav got 175 marks in advannced what can be my exp rank

your expected rank may be 9000-12000 PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL

once check FIITJEE rank preductor approve if useful

around 10000

sajid 15 days ago
View all Questions »