ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

With the high court admitting the case, what are the chances of re-exam?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

in my opinion u will be able to qualify jee advance, but very less chances for iit but dont loose hope as this year paper was quite tough , so just wait for official cut off dont loose hope...

ng29 yesterday

good luck but the probability is very less for your iit

akshat yesterday
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 17 days ago
i have only 3days for BITSAT whatr should i do to get more than 320 in these 3days plz tell me. thanq

Don’t try to learn new concepts. Brush up on what you have learnt till now. Solve prexious year papers and sample papers. Keep a cool head and hope for the best.

Rohitanshu Kar 11 days ago

Revise all the theory and if u have still time try and solve BITSAT related books

Shivang Chaubey 11 days ago

Revision is the key to remembranc try to focus on that.

shubham sharda 4 days ago
except of mains and bitsat what other exams should i go for?

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

VITEEE,NEAT,MU OET,AMUEEE,SRMEEE

Vishvaa 2 months ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »