Answers : (1)

Hi ,

IIT CUTOFF :

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 hours ago

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 11 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 14 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
i have got 1119 rank in jee advance .what should i prefer mechanical at iit kharagpur or civil at iit delhi??

Both are equivalently good. It thiink you should look for your interest and/or your convenience.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

You can choose delhi. As in future you can easily prepare for IAS there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

I WILL RECOMEND U IIT DELHI CIVIL FOR SURE.AS IIT DELHI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN IIT KHARAGPUR.TALKING ABOUT BRANCH i.e CIVIL U WILL HAVE AMPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVT SECTOR LIKE IES,ETC...

mohit vashishtha 10 days ago
what should i do whether solve the previous year questions or read the ncert textbook

kindly,read the ncert thorough

vinisha 2 days ago
View all Questions »