Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

can u suggest me some books to make my basics strong in mathematics in class 11th?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

K C SINHA ii will recommend to you for 11th (Bharti Bhawan Publications), or the R D SHARMA's objective mathematics!

6 years ago

Dear swati,

Its very important that you make your basics strong in 11th only else it gets too late.You buy R.D Sharma's book and practice it thoroughly, after that you are done with it start practising from Arihant publications.Nothing can be compared with the quality of Arihant questions.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 28 days ago
I got seat in IIT DHARWAD not ism dhanbad as its a new one I got electrical branch there should I opt for it or not

I ADVISE U TO TO PURSUE IT THERE FROM MY SIDE ITS YES . AND AFTER ALL ASAD SAHAB ITS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR WISH AND EVEN THE CONTITIONS WHICH SURROUND U. HOPE FOR A BETTER FURTURE . GOOD...

ADITI SINGH one month ago
Which branch should I choose cse or ece. Moreover I didn`t opted for cs in 10+2 and I m good in physics as compared to mathmatics.

Dear student It doesn’t matter much even if you didn’t have cs in your 10+2 but if you feel that you are better in physics then, you can certainly opt for ece.Moreover in cse...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

Basic mathematics will ahve to be studied in either of the branches, but it matters a lot what interests you the most, future prospects for the both are quite good,...you may vrutually...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?

@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...

Umakant biswal one month ago

please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/sample-papers.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/kvpy-papers/ thanks and approve my answer...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off