Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can u suggest me some books to make my basics strong in mathematics in class 11th?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

K C SINHA ii will recommend to you for 11th (Bharti Bhawan Publications), or the R D SHARMA's objective mathematics!

5 years ago

Dear swati,

Its very important that you make your basics strong in 11th only else it gets too late.You buy R.D Sharma's book and practice it thoroughly, after that you are done with it start practising from Arihant publications.Nothing can be compared with the quality of Arihant questions.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai
Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.
You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...
Neeti 4 months ago
People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...
Neeti 4 months ago
Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...
perm lata 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details