ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u suggest me some books to make my basics strong in mathematics in class 11th?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

K C SINHA ii will recommend to you for 11th (Bharti Bhawan Publications), or the R D SHARMA's objective mathematics!

5 years ago

Dear swati,

Its very important that you make your basics strong in 11th only else it gets too late.You buy R.D Sharma's book and practice it thoroughly, after that you are done with it start practising from Arihant publications.Nothing can be compared with the quality of Arihant questions.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the product of (3+6i)(4-7i)?

do it yourself

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer is 54+3i In future try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure. The universities are SVNIT, Surat NIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

54+3i

Aakash 7 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
i (obc) am getting 22 marks in jee advance 2015,cbse 96%,will i get any college?

i dont think u will get any iit but i think u must try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun , chitkara university , thappar university may be jaypee noida may offer u...

ng29 one month ago

You can try at - VIT Vellore BHU, Varansi Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara JJTU, Rajasthan just visit the official websites of these institutions and get to know about the relevant...

Frank Defeo one month ago

you will get number of colleges on the basis of your boards and jee main score

grenade one month ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal 29 days ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh 21 days ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 11 months ago

both

sumesh singh one year ago
I am Abhishek from Jaipur. I have scored 513 in AIPMT exams 2015. What rank can I expect?

hello Abhishek you can get your predicted rank on following link http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Abhinav one month ago
View all Questions »