ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can rank prediction by resonance,fitjee,career point be believed?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hai Apartim;

Rank prediction is only a rough calculation of your rank based on their own assumption of the paper difficulty,so don't believe any rank prediction 100%.

FIITJEE's rank prediction is doing good for the past 5 years.They predict worser ranks for you so that you will be glad when you see the actual IIT-JEE result.But FIITJEE has predicted upto 15000 ranks this year which is a huge increase than last year.If your rank falls within 10000 in FIITJEE prediction(which i hope would) believe it(its worth believing). Otherwise you may not get a rank or a seat as IITs may not increase the seats that much.

FIITJEE solutions are correct except for Q11 in their paper1 (Br2/NaOH reaction) for which the answer is A,B and not A,B,C.

The prediction by resonance is worst of all.They give AIR(OBC)1 to all OBC candidates and far superior ranks to GENERAL candidates, so don't believe it.

I think career point also predicts the rank good giving a shorter range than FIITJEE.

Time and Askiitians also predict the ranks good giving a shorter range so that it gets more precise.

The following links may help you:

FIITJEE-http://www.fiitjee.com/success1.htm

CAREER POINT-http://www.examtayari.com/rankPredictor.aspx

ASKIITIANS-http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Wish you all suceess in IITJEE..:)

ENJOY............:)

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...................:)

4 years ago

Dear student,

These institutions predict the rank based on the past year experience....Its basically a rough estimation..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 6 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 6 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 6 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 5 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

If you want to join in your home state NIT, then allotment will be done based on your home state rank. For other NITs your AIR will be considered. if you wish to join in NIT suratkal then...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

your chances are very low to get NITK give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
u have many students but i have only one askiitians.com so please sir reply with full explanation as soon as possible . state true or false with explanation: a capacitor which is charged to...

Hi, If the circuit is complete and the charged capacitor is connected to uncharged capacitor. Then, definitely, the charge will flow. Please check if in the mentioned question, the circuit...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
Sir I have got 108 marks in Jee mains and 95% in boards . Will I qualify to write advance and will I get into nit`s as I lie in general category

yes you have good chance

ravi 10 months ago

yes u hv gd chance

ravi 10 months ago

yes

ravi 10 months ago
View all Questions »