ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can rank prediction by resonance,fitjee,career point be believed?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hai Apartim;

Rank prediction is only a rough calculation of your rank based on their own assumption of the paper difficulty,so don't believe any rank prediction 100%.

FIITJEE's rank prediction is doing good for the past 5 years.They predict worser ranks for you so that you will be glad when you see the actual IIT-JEE result.But FIITJEE has predicted upto 15000 ranks this year which is a huge increase than last year.If your rank falls within 10000 in FIITJEE prediction(which i hope would) believe it(its worth believing). Otherwise you may not get a rank or a seat as IITs may not increase the seats that much.

FIITJEE solutions are correct except for Q11 in their paper1 (Br2/NaOH reaction) for which the answer is A,B and not A,B,C.

The prediction by resonance is worst of all.They give AIR(OBC)1 to all OBC candidates and far superior ranks to GENERAL candidates, so don't believe it.

I think career point also predicts the rank good giving a shorter range than FIITJEE.

Time and Askiitians also predict the ranks good giving a shorter range so that it gets more precise.

The following links may help you:

FIITJEE-http://www.fiitjee.com/success1.htm

CAREER POINT-http://www.examtayari.com/rankPredictor.aspx

ASKIITIANS-http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Wish you all suceess in IITJEE..:)

ENJOY............:)

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...................:)

5 years ago

Dear student,

These institutions predict the rank based on the past year experience....Its basically a rough estimation..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
I dont see all the questions I have posted. though I see some of them but not all in the discussion board. pls help.

You just open the questions in proper steps... as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

An another question which I posted along this was not displayed uner discussion board. Anyway thanks

Himaja 7 months ago

Thanks I have got all of them

Himaja 7 months ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
sir,i scored 54% in odisha council of higher secondary education,i’m illegible for 20 percentile cutoff because next year cutoff was 63% so i decided for nios improvement exam.is it a best...

Yes NIOS is good option as syllabus is comparatively less than other boards.
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

But make sure that after getting your studies from NIOS,you are able to get into some reputed institution in the coming years...i recommened to visit the weblink of these institutions;...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

yes nios is good option

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »