Can rank prediction by resonance,fitjee,career point be believed?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hai Apartim;

Rank prediction is only a rough calculation of your rank based on their own assumption of the paper difficulty,so don't believe any rank prediction 100%.

FIITJEE's rank prediction is doing good for the past 5 years.They predict worser ranks for you so that you will be glad when you see the actual IIT-JEE result.But FIITJEE has predicted upto 15000 ranks this year which is a huge increase than last year.If your rank falls within 10000 in FIITJEE prediction(which i hope would) believe it(its worth believing). Otherwise you may not get a rank or a seat as IITs may not increase the seats that much.

FIITJEE solutions are correct except for Q11 in their paper1 (Br2/NaOH reaction) for which the answer is A,B and not A,B,C.

The prediction by resonance is worst of all.They give AIR(OBC)1 to all OBC candidates and far superior ranks to GENERAL candidates, so don't believe it.

I think career point also predicts the rank good giving a shorter range than FIITJEE.

Time and Askiitians also predict the ranks good giving a shorter range so that it gets more precise.

The following links may help you:

FIITJEE-http://www.fiitjee.com/success1.htm

CAREER POINT-http://www.examtayari.com/rankPredictor.aspx

ASKIITIANS-http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Wish you all suceess in IITJEE..:)

ENJOY............:)

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...................:)

4 years ago

Dear student,

These institutions predict the rank based on the past year experience....Its basically a rough estimation..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 3 months ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 2 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 5 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago
View all Questions »