DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Can rank prediction by resonance,fitjee,career point be believed?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hai Apartim;

Rank prediction is only a rough calculation of your rank based on their own assumption of the paper difficulty,so don't believe any rank prediction 100%.

FIITJEE's rank prediction is doing good for the past 5 years.They predict worser ranks for you so that you will be glad when you see the actual IIT-JEE result.But FIITJEE has predicted upto 15000 ranks this year which is a huge increase than last year.If your rank falls within 10000 in FIITJEE prediction(which i hope would) believe it(its worth believing). Otherwise you may not get a rank or a seat as IITs may not increase the seats that much.

FIITJEE solutions are correct except for Q11 in their paper1 (Br2/NaOH reaction) for which the answer is A,B and not A,B,C.

The prediction by resonance is worst of all.They give AIR(OBC)1 to all OBC candidates and far superior ranks to GENERAL candidates, so don't believe it.

I think career point also predicts the rank good giving a shorter range than FIITJEE.

Time and Askiitians also predict the ranks good giving a shorter range so that it gets more precise.

The following links may help you:

FIITJEE-http://www.fiitjee.com/success1.htm

CAREER POINT-http://www.examtayari.com/rankPredictor.aspx

ASKIITIANS-http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Wish you all suceess in IITJEE..:)

ENJOY............:)

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...................:)

5 years ago

Dear student,

These institutions predict the rank based on the past year experience....Its basically a rough estimation..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 28 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 3 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details