Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Can rank prediction by resonance,fitjee,career point be believed?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hai Apartim;

Rank prediction is only a rough calculation of your rank based on their own assumption of the paper difficulty,so don't believe any rank prediction 100%.

FIITJEE's rank prediction is doing good for the past 5 years.They predict worser ranks for you so that you will be glad when you see the actual IIT-JEE result.But FIITJEE has predicted upto 15000 ranks this year which is a huge increase than last year.If your rank falls within 10000 in FIITJEE prediction(which i hope would) believe it(its worth believing). Otherwise you may not get a rank or a seat as IITs may not increase the seats that much.

FIITJEE solutions are correct except for Q11 in their paper1 (Br2/NaOH reaction) for which the answer is A,B and not A,B,C.

The prediction by resonance is worst of all.They give AIR(OBC)1 to all OBC candidates and far superior ranks to GENERAL candidates, so don't believe it.

I think career point also predicts the rank good giving a shorter range than FIITJEE.

Time and Askiitians also predict the ranks good giving a shorter range so that it gets more precise.

The following links may help you:

FIITJEE-http://www.fiitjee.com/success1.htm

CAREER POINT-http://www.examtayari.com/rankPredictor.aspx

ASKIITIANS-http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Wish you all suceess in IITJEE..:)

ENJOY............:)

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...................:)

5 years ago

Dear student,

These institutions predict the rank based on the past year experience....Its basically a rough estimation..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA one month ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
is ece in iiit jabalpur?also can i know the rank of iiit jabalpur among the engineering colleges ?please answer

Dear Student, Yes ECE is offered in IIITJ. IIIT Jabalpur is one of the top ranked colleged amongs the NITs and IIITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

IIIT is one of the reputed institutions of the country and ECE is being offered there for past many years, if you are lucky enough to be there then without any second opinion you may go for ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
DEAR SIRS, I WANT TO KNOW THE PROSPECTS OF 5YR INT. M.TECH COURSE OFFERED BY SASTRA UNIVERSITY, TAMIL NADU. IS IT RECOGNISED FOR ALL PURPOSES AND USE FULL FOR CAREER? ARE THERE ANY...

Its rqank was 3776 among the colleges in india according to a web survey.So if you are the top notch stuident of your batch you will definitely be successful in stream
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago
Arrange this colleges in decreasing order according to their perfomance in B.tech Please.. Mharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Galgotias University/ITM,Gwalior/JKLU,Rajasthan/LPU....

According to my personal survay I have listed these colleges name accordingly. ITM,Gwalior Galgotias University JKLU,Rajasthan Mharishi Markandeshwar University LPU

Leepika Roy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off