Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Please furnish the Latest ranking of Engg colleges in India, which will be helpful to select one at the time of counselling.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal,

RANK NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTE

1. IIT Bombay

2. IIT Delhi

3. IIT Kanpur

4. IIT Kharagpur

5. IIT Madras

6. IIT Roorkee

7. BITS,Pilani

8. IIT Guwahati

9. NIT Trichy

10. NIT,Warangal

11. Delhi Technological University, Delhi

12. NSIT Delhi

13. IT-BHU

14. IIIT,Hyderabad

15. NIT Surathkal

16. ISM Dhanbad

17. Thapar University Patiala

18. College of engineering,Anna University

19. PEC univesity of technology, Chandigarh

20. Jadavpur University,West Bengal

21. IIIT Allahabad

22. University of Petroleum and energy studies,Dehradun

23. BIT Mesra

24. NIT Calicut

25. NIT Allahabad

26. NIT Nagpur

27. NIT Kurukshetra

28. NIT Jaipur

29. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of communication technology,Gandhinagar

30. SRM University Chennai and VIT Vellore

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

yes ism is one of the best ind

which coaching institute i should choose for my JEE preparation

Dear Manish, Thank you for sent this message.Any how which coaching center has with studied with practical knowledge and give more information about subject and which conduct more exams it...

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

i am from faridabad studying in class 10.getting calls from almost every institute ,which to choose among fitjee ,pace , aakash and career launcher

manish 3 months ago

Dear Manish, For choosing coaching center please mention your place where you studied.Please mention your studying place.....

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Way to Prepare For IIT JEE with 6 Months Left? How should I prepare for Physics?

just focus on ncert now to atleast get a good rank

NIKHIL JHA 8 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off