DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Please furnish the Latest ranking of Engg colleges in India, which will be helpful to select one at the time of counselling.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear payal,

RANK NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTE

1. IIT Bombay

2. IIT Delhi

3. IIT Kanpur

4. IIT Kharagpur

5. IIT Madras

6. IIT Roorkee

7. BITS,Pilani

8. IIT Guwahati

9. NIT Trichy

10. NIT,Warangal

11. Delhi Technological University, Delhi

12. NSIT Delhi

13. IT-BHU

14. IIIT,Hyderabad

15. NIT Surathkal

16. ISM Dhanbad

17. Thapar University Patiala

18. College of engineering,Anna University

19. PEC univesity of technology, Chandigarh

20. Jadavpur University,West Bengal

21. IIIT Allahabad

22. University of Petroleum and energy studies,Dehradun

23. BIT Mesra

24. NIT Calicut

25. NIT Allahabad

26. NIT Nagpur

27. NIT Kurukshetra

28. NIT Jaipur

29. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of communication technology,Gandhinagar

30. SRM University Chennai and VIT Vellore

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
i got 186900 rank in jee mains.my category is obc.can i get any nit?plzzzz plzzzz reply...

Please refer to the opening and closing rank for the previous year from the official website of the jee mains. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

You should better visit the official websites of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may get to know the current status of rankings and also about the allottment of seats as per the...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago
Sir, I got my seat in IGDTUW for admission in “Eletronics & Communication Engineering” through JAC, but I am interesed in CSE. Please advise should I go with ECE in IGDTUW or prepare for...

Situation for ECE students are not good enough. Its really difficult for them to get the job in the core company/field. But at the same time taking a drop and preparing for jee 2016 is also...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »