ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My VITEE rank is 3536 and I have been called for counselling on 4th June. I expect a score of 210 in IIT JEE and about 250 in AIEEE. I am confused whether to attend VITEE counselling or not.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 18 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 19 days ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 7 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
are there questions , chapterwise ?

Please clearly state the question.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

ques not clar, man!

shubham sharda 2 months ago

Question please ?

Drake 2 months ago
how r d questions in BITSAT DIFFICULTY wise more like jee main or tougher and r d past year question paper really reliable

bitsat is quite easy exam as compared to that of jee main the most important thing is that lot of sppeeed anddd aaccuracy is required to get a good score in bitsat,patience also as it is...

ng29 one month ago

level of questions is not so high as compared to this year jee main especially phusics but there will be some questions that are kept with intention to puzzzle the candidate so leave such...

ng29 one month ago

it is not that easy but comparing to this years jee mains it will bw a bit easy. the questions would be really confusing and the worst part it contains english. all the best and try your...

Archita 15 days ago
View all Questions »