DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   i am have done my first jee exam on 2010.i hav got 178 marks.i don't think i could get a good branch with that marks.so i think to repeat and write jee in 2011.can u give me rough ideas to crack iit?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth one year ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi one year ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh one year ago
which branch should i go with, biotech at iit madras or biotech at iit kanpur or metallurgy at iit kharagpur? my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 5300.

i am the same person as the questioner, and i would like to add that i have no specific branch interests. i’d prefer a branch with better campus placements :) Thank you.

Rishab 2 months ago

hello bro how to prepare for jee mains

Dikshit Sai 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!