ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am have done my first jee exam on 2010.i hav got 178 marks.i don't think i could get a good branch with that marks.so i think to repeat and write jee in 2011.can u give me rough ideas to crack iit?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 8 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 24 days ago
cosA + cosB – cosA+B = 3/2 show that A=B=60 degrees

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus, Vectors,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 10 months ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 10 months ago
View all Questions »