Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am have done my first jee exam on 2010.i hav got 178 marks.i don't think i could get a good branch with that marks.so i think to repeat and write jee in 2011.can u give me rough ideas to crack iit?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
If i do MBBS in any other country like China/phillipines/....... iis any entrance exam is necessary to do practice or to do work in India??????

no no bhanu no such type of exam is necesary to start practice in india after doing mbbs from abroad regards sahil

SAHIL 25 days ago
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...

With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...

medha one month ago

please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html after opening this link and filling your details you ...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off