i am have done my first jee exam on 2010.i hav got 178 marks.i don't think i could get a good branch with that marks.so i think to repeat and write jee in 2011.can u give me rough ideas to crack iit?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

There is no NRI quota in IITs. So you have to follow tthe regular procedure to get the admission into IITs. For pursuing 5 years Integrated Programme M.A. in Madras you need to give an extra...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
Sir,which is best among the following NIT WARANGAL,NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI,NIT SURATHKAL

NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI is no.1 and most preferred

Harikrishnan M B 3 months ago
sir bansalquadratic eq page 24 q5 page 58 q 7 PROGRESSION PAGE #) THE2nd illustration seems wrong binomial page 45 q15

Pg 24 Q5 For 2 nd Equation a 2( b 2 -c 2 )x 2 + b 2 (c 2 -a 2 )x + c 2 (a 2 -b 2 )=0 Clearly sum of coefficients is 0 i.e. 1 is the root Since this has equal roots and one commot with 4x 2...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »