i am have done my first jee exam on 2010.i hav got 178 marks.i don't think i could get a good branch with that marks.so i think to repeat and write jee in 2011.can u give me rough ideas to crack iit?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 4 months ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 2 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 6 months ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

It is very good, if you went through the syllabus first time, through these specifies books or notes. I would like to suggest you to join the test series of any good institution, that will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 15 days ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 15 days ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »