Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 5125 rank in jee advanced 2015 and 7831 rank in jee mains .where can i join iit or nit?

Your rank may land you in an NIT, so check out the current status of counselling rounds to find your stature and make sure where you have broken through......on the other side the privately ...

2015 years ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
Which is better – Engineering or Medical for a student?

Well, the great thing about this dilemma is that you can do both! If you pursue your undergraduate degree in engineering, you can then decide if you want to continue on and get a medical...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Both are equally good, its just a matter of taste/choice/interest or a dream to see yourself a medical practitioner or a technical expert, i recommend you to visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

depends on your paassion \ else R/D in Medical

grenade 28 days ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago
View all Questions »