ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am sc candidate i got 125 marks in aieee and 100 matk in jee 2010 can i got mnit jaipur or iit jodhpur  

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
when is jee main 2015 all india ranks going to be declared

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 5 days ago

24 june.However the timing remains unknown so stay tuned to the jeemain official website.

Havishma Haranath 5 days ago

ok got it and thanks

Mohit Kumar 5 days ago
what is the syllabus of VIT

It is given on site of VIT. visit viteee section.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

VITEEE 2015 Exam Syllabus: Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Optics, Dual Nature of...

grenade one month ago

Students have to concentrate for VITEEE Exam Preparation with the help of VITEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. We wish you all the best for exam. aiu

grenade one month ago
I have secures 94% in CBSE in 2015 with MPC(100+50+50) 187.5/200. Will I get selected to SASTRA?

Hi Yes , you have a high chance of getting through
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

There are less chances of getting selected to satra as there is so much compition through out India and if you are not a local candidate then its too dificult. As you have secured 94% in...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

yes you have chance to get seat in sastra

sajid 9 days ago
who was the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly?

Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit ,first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Pandit, 1900–1990, Indian diplomat, sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She played...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »