• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

cse or ece

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy 7 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal one year ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda one year ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM 11 months ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh 11 months ago
Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing...

Dear Student, 93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions Β»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off