FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

cse or ece

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 10 days ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
tell me everything regarding preparatory course in iit’s .Where do we do our next year preparations?

Hi The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different...
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Hi Yes you have full chnaces of getting all the above. You need to score very well in the preparatory courses and based on your performance your branches will be alloted to you. So the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different branches. It ...

sajid 9 days ago
Dear sir/ma’am, I am a student of class 10 th in lucknow and want the pinnacle course of fiitjee to crack JEE so i need a good rank in ftre .. please recommend some books and tips so i...

In order to crack JEE u should be perfect in basic concepts.Proper faculty brushes you up in every aspect.Personally I feel Arihant series is good for basic learners.All the best.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

the ftre exam is not really difficult. if you know your basics and u are a person who does not panic when u see the question paper u can easily crack it. but u should be really careful...

Archita 17 days ago

there is not such books for ftre the exam is not difficult it is just tricky , so just calm and patiently give the exam definitely u will get good rank APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 19 days ago
hello i applied to DAIICT and i made the payment but it was unsuccessful it has been weeks but the money is not refunded to me and my application also failed what do i do now ?

I suggest to visit the official wwebsite of DAIICT, get toll free number(s), keep making calls and asking for the refund of your money and parallely you may seek admission at some other...

Aniket Bagga 20 days ago

visit the official page and get toll free no and call them frequently

sajid 11 days ago

send regular emails even try to contact them as fat as u can

grenade 19 days ago
Sir my jee mains marks is 117 and percentile is 93.18 I am from obc category. Can I get any nit college? ??

Yes, definitely yes, due to your category benefit you can get it, and i may tell you that you have bright chances to get a seat at the following places too, try visiting the websites of –...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

u can get a core branch in most of the nits since u’ve got a good percentile and also from OBC all the best

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
View all Questions »