FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

5 years ago

cse or ece

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar one year ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak one year ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav one year ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata one month ago

are u general category or other

ng29 one month ago
sir, I am chaitra.I am an civil engineering aspirant.I want to get a seat in IIT.How many marks do i need to get in jee advanced?I have SC reservation.

Atleast 35% of total marks allotted...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

As a generalization IIT’s take 200 onward score. Reservations on the grounds of categories are not welcomed everywhere, So I have two suggestions for you,. the first is to make sure that...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
View all Questions »