• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

cse or ece

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
GOOD MORNING SIR IAM STUDYING P2 IN IIIT IAM FAILED IN MATHS SO THE MANAGEMENT PUT STAR MARK ON THE INTER CETIFICATE SIR . BY THIS STAR MARK I MAY FACE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE ??????????

yah there is problem while you are appearing for competitive exams like EAMCET ,JEE MAINS,ADVANCED ,RRB,NDA...but no problem for you as you are studying in iiit i.e 6yrs integrated b.tech...

KALYAN 2 months ago

Yes,there is problem in B.Tech and in future.You can face so much problems in campus interview and other exams also.So study well now onwards.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
hello sir, jee mains spot round 3 rd round counslling later and 4 th round counslling later

Your question is not clear to us. please ask again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?

Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off