Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

cse or ece

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 14 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 14 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA one year ago
STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!! I am in 12 th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the...

I totally understand. 12 th std is extremely stressful because the student has to manage both entrance and boards. Firstly, i’d ask you to not panic so much, it’s okay to not have friends,...

Neeti yesterday

You are most welcome :) you can always ask us when you need help, with doubts or even when you need a little motivation :)

Neeti yesterday

Thank you for the advice :)....

Sarang Patil yesterday
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
  img
Avinash one month ago

GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »