FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

5 years ago

cse or ece

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
What is the validity of the Self study course?

Contents given in self study package remains common as given in refrence books but some good quality of questions are included for better subject understanding.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

I shall reframe the question : For how long will I be able to use the video (duration) ( 1 year or 2 years) if I purchase your individual self study chapters?

Arjun 5 days ago
WHICH IIT INSTITUTES AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AS THE STRAM???

Aeronautical engineering is all about the science of aircraft, comprising the construction, research, development, testing, maintenance and design of military aircraft, civil aircraft, and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

sir if iwant to do work in NASA OR ISRO then it is compulsory to do aeronautical engineering? or the other way example by doing cosmo’s study?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago
Sir,I have been alloted chemical science and technology in my 1st allotment letter in councelling of 2013 . I am not intrested in research related work in chem I am not happy with what ive...

Hi, The chemical science isnt all about research. There are numerous applications as well which may interest you. The job prospect of Chemical is also bright. Although there is not lot of...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 5 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »