There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

330 rank which stream in top 4 iits which best can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sarthak,

IIT Delhi for Electrical Engineering would be a much better option.

Refer to the last year cutoff details for more information : -

Thank you.

6 years ago

cse or ece

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...
Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?
Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...
Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
Avinash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details