• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE MATHEMATICS book god for preparation for IIT JEE

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Reshav

R.D.Sharma is good for starting .but only this book is not sufficient for IIT JEE prepration.

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

Calculus
 -I.A.Maron

- Arihan prakashan books

Analytic Geometry
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Trignometry

S-L loney

Arihant prakashan books

Vectors and 3D

- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

-arihant prakashan

you should follow above maintion book .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Dear reshav,

Yeah RD sharma is one of the best books available for Maths for IITJEE

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit 28 days ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL 28 days ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 10 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

Vikas TU 5 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 5 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
i get 324 mark in bits & 938 rank ipu what shod icuse

Definitely BITs !! You can get a decent branch with this score. And if you are really very much branch specific, BITs also provide an opportunity to change your branch after first year(...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Congratulations Dear, it’s a good score and you have quite good chances of getting admission in any of the leading institutions of the country, like – BITS, Pilani,..........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off