Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 15 days ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 11 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 hours ago
View all Questions »