• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

cut of marks for obc candidates

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 26 days ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 8 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 9 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 9 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling

Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
  img
Bhavya 3 days ago

category?
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
Sir I am willing take seat through AIPMT is DC Pandey 500 solved problem book OK to crakexam

Dear student, yes that is a good and recommended book
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse

You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 11 days ago

i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................

jayesh 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off