Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
how to read organic chemistry

Hello Divya Organic chemistry is not that difficult. Just try to learn it in a sequential way. What you have to do is first learn the nomenclature of organic compounds and then move towards...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
I ,Gautham have enrolled for NIOS open schooling . Am i eligible for state quota in jee mains???

Hi, Yes you are eligible for state quota of JEE Mians. You state will be the one from where you hold a domicile. For further information : read the information brochure....
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago
scoring topics in iit jee

For MATHS S. No. Topic Number of questions asked in JEE Main 2013 1. Coordinate Geometry 7 2. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability 3 3. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations 3 4....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
My JEE mains score is 275 and CBSE 97.2%.JEE Advanced score is 191. BITs – 338.Expected to get Electronics and Instrumentation in Pilani and also getting CS in IIIT Hyd , NSIT and DTU. IIT...

You should join cs at DTU, it has nice scope. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

With 275, you can get 4/5 year CSE at IIIT H. Its far far better than NSIT, DTU and even the IITs except that IIT B CSE and IIT K CSE are almost of similar level.

kavish Dwivedi 5 months ago

On what basis we can get DTU ? My son expecting 197 in advance.. 219 he got in mains,, 89.2% in 12 th . Please advsie

anil 5 months ago
View all Questions »