• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

cut of marks for obc candidates

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one year ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 23 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I’ve secured low marks in iit mains exam and i have a good score in IPE (telangana board) and also a little reservation as in OBC category....is there any scope for my geting into NIT’s??

Please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Please mention your score then we can guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

in a range of 65 to 70 marks. and i fall into obc category too....my ipe score will be around 96-98% so can i have any scope??

Hasmi Chinnu 2 months ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off