• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

cut of marks fr  obc candidates

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL one month ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one year ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one year ago
I got 154 in jee mains this year and 92.8 percentage in boards.. Can I get admission in IIITs..

Very rare chance, because for iiits you should be above 200 atleast and 90% in +2 under 60-40 state quota except some north east states
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Dear Student, your score is good enough to try at NITs or at one of the renowned and reputed private institutions but not at IITs as the merit for IITs has gone high like anything this...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How to prepare for bitsat in 15 days ?Is it possible please tell

Yes it is possible only with time management. Devote your self to studies as you do with your friends. Start taking interest and you can do it.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Dear student It’s never too late.In order to look for important questions and tips and tricks, kindly peep into the following link....
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off