Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 5 hours ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 5 hours ago

I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt...

Rohit Bharti 5 hours ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 5 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush 2 days ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
sir i got 110 in jee mains. Im having SC reservation. Im willing to get best iit. but im poor in physics. wat should I min score in physics?

Atleast 30 % of the total marks...in Physics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Listen and follow carefully – Just dreaming of good things is not sufficient, one has to srtrive hard to live one’s dream, so make sure that you pay due attention to your PCM and then only...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

score of minimum of 30% in physics

sajid 9 days ago
should i take metallurgy or mining branch which would be benefecial

If ISM Dhanbad..go for Mines, otherwise Metallurgy.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

recently i visited MNIT via ASM and saw that there were lot of fields in metallurgical dept and powder metallurgy is of the best field

grenade 23 days ago

dont go for metallurgy their are very no placements better go for mining u will get a central government job easily approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
Sir, I scored 72 marks in JEE MAINS and 90% in CBSE BOARD,and I have reservation in SC .What will be my ranking? Will I get any NIT?

Hi You can get NIT with your category reservation. DO look into the couselling and branches carefully.
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

Hi.. For the ranking, you can refer to the rank predictor given on the askiitians website. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Now, as per the marks you are...
  img
Sakshi 11 days ago

according to your marks you have chances to get in a good nit see the councelling process and branches

sajid 11 days ago
sir,i am getting 300 marks in jee advance what will be my all india rank in general catagory

I advise you to visit the official websites of a few chosen ones and leading institutions offering engineering programs and try to seek admission over there, RV Collge of engg, Bangalore...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

u can expected a AIR « 1500 for sure maybe

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

i think u can expect below 1000 for sure

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
View all Questions »