• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

cut of marks fr  obc candidates

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?

yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago

hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago

With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer

Mani ratnam 3 months ago
what is the advantage of doing mbbs in aiims new delhi?

@gagan AIIMS is the dream destination of all medical aspirants , being a high competetive exams it only selects the brilliant minds all over india , and rather than doing the mbbs in a...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

First of all, AIIMS, New Delhi is the No.1 medical college of India. Only a few brilliant minds get MBBS seats there. The strength of the class is low. Labs are well equipped The fees are...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir/Madam... my score in neet phase 2 is 378... which private med college can i apply for?

@ spandan , u have a fair chances maybe for cmc ludhiana if any catagory are attached on your name , otherwise u cannot . and there are so many medical college , that u can apply , like...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off