• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can u se nd me iit jee 2010 paper key to my nobile sir 9849731359

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‰. Well ā€¦..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. ā€¦................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 4 days ago
Is now neet cancelled or changed to aipmt after president signing of the ordinance. Is neet phase 2 cancelle

No neet phase 2 is not cancelled. It will happen
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

@ aditi no, neet phase 2 is not yet cancelled , the ordinance only allow the state govt to proceed with their own entrance exam and also , the seat that state govt reserve in the private...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir i scored 44 marks in jee 2016 i m from obc n my 12 th passsing year is 2015 ..am i elegible for jee main counselling 2016

Dear Student, there is frankly and honestly no hope for a seat with such score, so you should better try at one of the leading institutions of the country which guarantee a quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi as you are unable to clear the cutoff you are not eligible for counselling {sorry to say this}. for more details regarding counselling visit...

SAHIL one month ago
hi plz list the world's 10 most powerful brands?

10-year-old Google is the world's most powerful brand,followed by General Electric and Microsoft. The survey based on their financial strength and consumer sentiment : 1. Google Google,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions Ā»

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off