• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

can u se nd me iit jee 2010 paper key to my nobile sir 9849731359

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey one month ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi one month ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
tell me about AIPTM ????????????????????????????????????????????/

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),...

N JYOTHEESWAR 5 months ago

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the first week of May 2016 for admissions into MBBS and BDS seats...

T.kumar 5 months ago

HI Chethan, The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary...

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off