Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

which is the best coaching class in mumbai which can train us for iit-jee,aieee and mht-cet?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear deep,

You can go for FIITJEE, PACE EDUCATION, BRILLIANTS etc...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
i have colour blindness. can i get admission into int.mtech in geological technology at iit roorkee?

All branches accept colourblind students. Colourblindness is like an inconvenience compared to any other major physical disabilities. And all branches accept students with any major...

SAHIL 9 days ago

dude, i heard minining and geophysics dept. in iit doesnt admit colour blind people, so that is why i was a little confused over this issue?

Anmol Vashisht 9 days ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
I got 119 marks in Jee mains and 983 in board exams. I belong to obc. Can I get a seat in case in NIT, warangal

Your both the scores are good and you have bright chances to make it at NIT Warangal, pay a visit to the weblink of NIT Warangal and get to know where do you stand, keep checking the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes you can getnit warangal, but all final things depends on counselling so this cannot be predicted. otherwise good chances of getting nit are there.let ‘s hope for the best and wait for...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off