ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the best coaching class in mumbai which can train us for iit-jee,aieee and mht-cet?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear deep,

You can go for FIITJEE, PACE EDUCATION, BRILLIANTS etc...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 hours ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 hours ago
Sir I got 4293 category rank in her mains paper 2 and 57661 common merit list.will I get any nit for b arch course.please suggest me.

I guess it may perhaps be possible, but for better clarity you need to visit the official weblink of JEEmains and get to know the exact information about your status.....if you made it...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 1 hour ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 4 days ago
My jee advance rank is 5425. Will I get Electrical In ISM Dhanbad. I have got 342 (marks) in BITSAT , is there any chance of getting EE at Pilani. My WBJEE rank is 429, can i get EE at...

You have 50-50 chances of geeting Electrical In ISM Dhanbad and no chance in BITS pilanias per your rank and marks. For your BITSAT score youll get good branches but its upto whether you are...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

You must go towards iit. Yes you can very well get electrical in ism dhanbad

AKSHAY SHARMA 19 days ago

ISM Dhanbad would be a much better option for you

Gman Namg 19 days ago
sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be good..in top nits

Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 hours ago

sir i got nit raipur in seat allotment process ece branch .. is this nit good please give reply soon

pulloori harinika yesterday
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »