ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which is the best coaching class in mumbai which can train us for iit-jee,aieee and mht-cet?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear deep,

You can go for FIITJEE, PACE EDUCATION, BRILLIANTS etc...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav one month ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 21 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 20 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 20 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 3 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
i study around 13 to 17 hours a day still when the exam comes i M NOT ble to solve question i dont get the idea i feel so depressed after studying this uch hard and still not able to succeed...

Dear Student, There are only factors for success 1) Accuracy 2) Speed I guess you are laaging in one of the two factors. Pls focus on improving that Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

thanks for letting me nishant bhaiya

srinivas 12 days ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 6 days ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha 6 days ago
hello sir can we take course in pure physics after engineering ?????

I guess your interest is in Physics. For that I would say that apply for the Indian Physics Olympiad. It would boost your thinking skills with witty problems that will literally stretch your...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago

sir we can apply for physics olympiad in 11 colleage ??? and which institutes offers course in pure physics in india and also in abroad ????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 3 months ago
View all Questions »