Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 17 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 17 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago
I have completed my first year in a NIT and have appeared in JEE Mains once again.My college is scheduled to open before the 4 th round of seat allocation. Is it OK to continue 3 rd...

@ srihari Kindly mantion the rank that u have got in jee main , only then it can be compared . and kindly check the cutoff of diffrent nit last year (their opening and closing rank ) and...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

S. SRIHARI 23 days ago

Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE in order to check the merit list or cutoff, so that you may get the counselling schedule and stay updated? If no, then go for it. If...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
i m having problem in understandiung the condition on how the mass wil leave a vertical circle and how to to get the hieght

For a mass to be in vertical motion of fixed radius, Centrifugal force should be equal to radial outward force.. If is not dynamically balanced, the particle of mass ‘m’ will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ soumya first of all your question are not clear,, which height u are talking about , if a body is moving in a circular path . ?? and about the first question , in that what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago
is every branch good in the IIT colleges established in 2008+

Every branch got its own importance. In india computer science prevails so it has got hude demand so as placements and some other branches based on research oriented got huge demand in some...
  img
Avinash one year ago

courses are good but the placements are still not upto the level in some branches.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Brother I also belong to SC

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details