DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
will u please provide me any link for free download of exams of cmc vellore christian collage?

medicine.careers360.com/articles/cmc-vellore-medical-sample-paper-2014
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 29 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!