Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 25 days ago
Which is preferable for a good government job.. Mechanical branch or cse at IIT Guwahati??

When coming to public sector definitely priroity will be ee ec mech
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Disappointed with my JEE Main score. Where to focus? And how to prepare for BITSAT or JEE Advance ?

Try to figure out the mistakes which you made during preparing for mains. Try to avoid them. Practise more problems and most importantly revise the concepts and be clear in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

HELLO NIKUNJ FIRST OF ALL OVERCOME YOUR DISAPPONTMENT. FOCUS ON TOPICS YOU MISS DURING JEE MAINS. OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO REVISE AGAIN THE TOPICS YOU DO DURING JEE MAINS. GIVE MORE TIME TO...

SAHIL one month ago

@ nikunj first come out from your disappointment , beacuse that can cause disappointment in your study , forget the thing becoz u cannot change anything ryt nw .. so, now, focus on the...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off