DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU in terms of CSE and EE. Which should i choose and why?

Dear student You can Prefer NSIT CSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago
View all Questions »