ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya yesterday

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar yesterday
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 14 days ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
How to identify how many optical isomers are there for a compound? eg: 2,3-dibromobutane

u have to check number of chiral centres in the compound and then use the formula 2 n for total optical isomers where n is the number of chiraal centres in the compund in 2,3-dibromobutane...

ng29 2 months ago
jee main ranks?

JEE (Main) ranks likely to be announced today
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

They are expected to be out today
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
View all Questions »