Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 11 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 11 days ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?

Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota

Neeti 9 months ago
Which books should I buy for aipmt

Check the link for the preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
which books are simmilar to the books provided by the aakash/fitjee institute and are easily available in market. please help??

Sorry, I can not provide you the sample copy of books. But if you wants to purchase it, you can provide me your contact details and our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img

You can purchase the study material form us. If you are interested please reply to it. Thanks.
  img

@vijay mukti sir i wanted books for science and maths for class 10. please tell the amount of all the books and can you send me a sample of your books on my email id. thankyou

Shivam Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off