my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 one month ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha one month ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni one month ago
The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) and whoseone of the chord is diameter of the circle x 2 + y 2 – 2x – 6y + 6 =0 is??Sir please explain!!

let the radius of circle be r then equation of circle (x-2) 2 +(y-1) 2 =r 2 x 2 +y 2 -4x-2y+5-r 2 =0...................1 x 2 +y 2 -2x-6y+6=0........................2 common chord of circle 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 months ago
my jee mains mark is 244 and maharshtra board percentage is 75.17, what is my expected rank ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago
Sir my jee(main) AIR rank is 95179. Will I get any NITs for B.Tech in electronices or comp.sci ?

Hi, There are very less chances of you getting any of thoes branches in any good NIT. For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »