Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

my rank is 330. i want admission only in delhi,kharagpur or,mumbai iit. which best streams can i get. pl. answer early to solve curiosity and anxiety.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sartahk,

Congratulation for getting such a good Score.

Refer to link provided below of last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
Which is the better IIT college? Is it Mumbai / Madras

obviously mumbai but it always depend upon you if you want to go madras it doesen’t matter as far as concerned finally it’s your way you understand what you opt for in college.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

by this i meant that if you are getting any of the college you are in a prestegious institute for engineering in india.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 10 months ago

Why so?

VINEETH N 10 months ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?

Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/top-colleges.html this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off