Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

i have completed my 12 this year and i am getting 225 marks in jee. is there any hope to get into any old iits or bhu with a descent branch.

and my aieee score is 246 so what will i get there

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For IIT

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

For AIEEE:

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

Its a good college, but ranking varies every year... Placement wise no problem at IIIT B... Try to get CS, EC or IT at IIIT B...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

paras jain 7 months ago
I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to ...

BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS . FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU...

sri tanish 4 months ago

just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies. set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation...

Archita 4 months ago

Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell...

Ishan Chaudhari 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off