DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have completed my 12 this year and i am getting 225 marks in jee. is there any hope to get into any old iits or bhu with a descent branch.

and my aieee score is 246 so what will i get there

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For IIT

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

For AIEEE:

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 20 days ago
How to identify how many optical isomers are there for a compound? eg: 2,3-dibromobutane

u have to check number of chiral centres in the compound and then use the formula 2 n for total optical isomers where n is the number of chiraal centres in the compund in 2,3-dibromobutane...

ng29 2 months ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

You will have to wait till further announcement of any upgradation of branch within that institute. Also please once again go through the couseling procedure. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Just wait and watdch, may be you are asked to report at a particular institution or asked for the choice of a branch, meanwhile , you may visit the websites of some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
please tell me how is Gurukul Kangri vishwavidyala uk i have been alloted ece there my perfect branch should i go or drop/

Its quite good but you can compare and contrast its featurtes with some other top rated institutions like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............................Rajasthan Tech...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

and also i have decided to prepare for SCRA too

Revti Raman 7 days ago
View all Questions »