Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i have completed my 12 this year and i am getting 225 marks in jee. is there any hope to get into any old iits or bhu with a descent branch.

and my aieee score is 246 so what will i get there

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For IIT

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

For AIEEE:

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is ..is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I GOT100 MARK IN JEEADV 2016 CAN I QUALIFY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED CUTOFF OF 2016 FR OBC

This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off