ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, We are based in Dubai/Sharjah in U.A.E now. My daughter is in her Xth grade now. According to the system here, she has to choose her stream after 3 months. She's a bit confused now. She's interested in architecture. I want to know if there is a crash course or guidance in which she can know about the details of architecture courses, the iit's in which architecture is available and also the besst colleges where Eng. degree in architecture is available. Also are there any coaching classes available in this part for IIT? So that she can finalize on her future education.

Thanks and Regards

Simi Anwar

Simi_anwar@hotmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
what is the best book to be reffred and practticed for iit maths to get into top 10 ranks?

Calculus, Trigonometry by AM Aggarwal IIT Maths, by ML KHANNA Algebra, and Coordinate Geometry by S K Goyal
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

in my opinion complete CENGAGE SERIES is the best one to get good rank in iit it contains all type of questions that are asked in iit like matrix, multiple ,i nteger etc and it is based on...

ng29 one month ago

arihant series is good for this purpose.

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago
i got 100 marks in jee main and 94 percent in AP BOARD can i get NIT my caste is SC WHICH NITS ARE SUITABLE FOR ECE GROUP.WHERE I WILL GET NIT

For your marks Its bit tough to get EC in top NITs. You may get in rourkela agartala raipur patna hamirpur raipur durgapur jamshedpur etc
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

wait for JEE resilts then you will know , but you can get ece in NIt

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
View all Questions »