Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 8 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 9 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 9 months ago
I am currently in 9 th .I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???

Dear Siddharth Its good to see that a 9 th grade student gives so much attention to upcoming entrance exams. If you prepare for that type of exams from now onwards i can assure you that...

Kaushàl 4 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/

Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago

hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important concept.you chek on other websites.

raj 4 months ago

In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off