ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 9 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 11 days ago
Sir, i used your rank predictor it showing a rank of 45k (in JEE MAINS 2015) while some other rank predictor shows a rank of around 75k-90k.I am really confused Please help me out (Iam obc...

your rank inCommon Merit List(CML) will be above 3,00,000 .
  img
Abhinav one month ago

what is your score?
  img
Abhinav one month ago

I scored 60 in jee mains 2015 and 88% in karnataka board.

Radhika Manjunath one month ago
I have got 186 marks in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards 2015 and 289 in bitsat 2015. Which college forms should I fill to get admission? Which is the best college where I can get...

You have bright chances of getting admission in any of the reputed institutions...keep visiting websites of NITs, IITs and certain other reputed colleges/universities to check out the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Well, ok it was a misunderstanding, yes...you are rigfht one has to do well in advanced first to be into an IIT...Good luck

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT kharagpur? How can I get there without doing well in advanced?

Shagun Kala one month ago
Hii, iam preparing for upes entrance exam which book should i study

upes is vey easy exam and also contain any negative marking but it requires al ot of spped to attempt the questions accurately there is not any specific book for upes , u just practice...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion answer keys will not be available on the internet as they take paper back after exam and sometimes questions may get repeated also that s why answers keys are not available...

ng29 one month ago

where to get previous years key sheet i got queston paper but no key sheet

srinivas one month ago
View all Questions »