Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 9 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 11 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks

yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. b.tech in different fields like petroleum engineering,...

Amit Kumar Singh 22 days ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?

Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off