Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi 4 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off