DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 12 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 5 months ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 6 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 6 years ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10 ...

Abhishek Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details