DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 4 days ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain 2 months ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain 2 months ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh 2 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

plzz answer

navneet 22 days ago
View all Questions »