Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
I have attached the question

Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...

Forum Team 4 months ago

Hi ….....how are u …...this one is to gain points...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
most important topic to revise the subjects to get 160 -170 marks?

Dear student, Pls refer to this link below http://www.askiitians.com/forums/IIT-JEE-Entrance-Exam/which-are-scoring-chapters-in-jee-mains_116472.htm
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off