ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 2 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 7 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 7 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

kehte the to kehthe

vikas yadav yesterday
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 4 months ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 4 months ago
View all Questions »