ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 5 months ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Rickey one month ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 9 months ago

thank you

Chammu 9 months ago

thank you

Chammu 9 months ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 10 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 months ago
HOW GOOD IS VIT, VELLORE? AND WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT-OFF IN VITEEE 2015?

vit is good colege and its been opted by students frequently nowadays this year expected cut of is 64-68 bcoz last year cut off was 65 cut off shifts around 5-7 marks in exams

ng29 3 days ago

vit is good college but bits and ipu r better than vit approve if useful

ng29 7 days ago
View all Questions »