if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how...

‘Practice makes a man perfect’ The problem you’ve stated is very common problem and many don’t even realise that it is a problem. While preparing for JEE, you need to...
  img
Ravi 24 days ago
There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
which is the best option? civil at calicut or ece at surat for air 8696

img
Ashish Gupta 2 months ago

Hi Amruta It totally depend on your choice of stream you want to pursue. Ranking and reputation wise NIT Calicut is way ahead of NIT Surat. Placement wise ECE would give you good diversified...

Amit Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »