if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 3 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 11 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

These are cutoffs for previous year in Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE in Round 2: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur- Computer Science & Engineering-Round 2- 14348...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »