if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
what is length of second pendulum at pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »