if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

If you can try branch change in IIT Bombay go for it , otherwise the pilani campus cse is a very good option , it will have better future scope than your previous option.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
One straight line A pair of straight lines A circle A parabola

A pair of straight lines, but only the upper ‘V’.

Ami Reddy 16 days ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
View all Questions »