if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta 2 months ago

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta 2 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
my bitsat score is 285.will i get B.E.chemical engg or msc physics in bits goa or bits hyderabad?

These are the cut offs(2013) for BITS Goa and hyderabad for chemical and MSC physics: BITS Goa: B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 279 M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 279 BITS hyderabad : B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 280...
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago
View all Questions »