if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

IT in NSIT...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »