if i get selected in the prreparatory course in iit 2010 should i write and clear iit 2011 and then get into actual 4year course or i can directly get in without writing iit 2011.please reply

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you can write JEE again and join in any 4 yr/5yr u wish to

or else after prep. course, based on your performamnce during one year study at IIT, they may allot you into any 4yr/5yr course

I suggest you to give IIT again in 2011, as u may geta gud branch if u secure a gud rank

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Hi, There are some criteria for giving the improvement exam. Please refer the link for detailed information : improvementexam.com/
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »