Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 8 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 8 days ago
i have all india cml rank 0f 422901,sc rank 26000.can i get any college .. i have not been alloted any seat in mock allocation .does that mean i will not get any college.

Dear, its very rare chances of getting NITs or Good Deemed Univs. You may get other private college through JEE MAIN..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, if you have made it there, well and good, else you may try seeking admission at top rated institutions...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.

CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago

NSIT

Hirday 10 months ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off