ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 7 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 7 months ago
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 26 days ago
My JEE mains score is 275 and CBSE 97.2%.JEE Advanced score is 191. BITs – 338.Expected to get Electronics and Instrumentation in Pilani and also getting CS in IIIT Hyd , NSIT and DTU. IIT...

You should join cs at DTU, it has nice scope. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

With 275, you can get 4/5 year CSE at IIIT H. Its far far better than NSIT, DTU and even the IITs except that IIT B CSE and IIT K CSE are almost of similar level.

kavish Dwivedi 11 months ago

On what basis we can get DTU ? My son expecting 197 in advance.. 219 he got in mains,, 89.2% in 12 th . Please advsie

anil 11 months ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 one month ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha one month ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »