Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...

Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html thanks and best of luck for exam

SAHIL 2 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off