Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...

Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.

Shreyas Patil 19 days ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...

Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off