Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 16 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 16 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy 7 months ago

Thank you Sir

shaan 7 months ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one year ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30