This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 29 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 29 days ago
what are the topics to be studied under Nuclear chemistry ?

Radiation chemistry Chemistry for nuclear power Study of nuclear reactions The nuclear fuel cycle Normal and abnormal conditions Reprocessing PUREX chemistry New methods being considered for...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra one month ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 5 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 5 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »