ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 14 days ago

23 and 29.

vikas yadav 14 days ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 6 months ago
In scientific notation 15,000 x 2,500 = ?

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 16 days ago

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 16 days ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar 10 days ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi one month ago
My overall rank in JEE Main is 14075 and my general category rank is 10960 . Which branches from which colleges should I fill up as my choices . Please help me out with this … :(

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
View all Questions »