DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak one month ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep one month ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what should we do now to prepare for last 1 month for aipmt so that we can cover all the sub topics?as such a vast topics can;t be retained at that time and we cant’t refresh all those in 1 ...

The best way is to solve the previous years as many as you can. This will help you to cover the most important and vast topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details