This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 9 days ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 9 days ago

img
Ambar Kumar 9 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 2 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 2 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 2 months ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »