This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 2 months ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
sir i want to ask ..dat m doing mtech frm uptu..toh i hav back in all 5 subjects..toh second year quit toh nhi krna pdega na..second year k sath exms hojaenge na back ke

Hello Student, Different university has different rules related to back in mtech. pls check with your university. It is also possible that they take supplymentary exams after 1 st year or...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Please tell me about the scope of Mathematics & Computing branch at IITs. And what are the job opportunities and packages? And is its job opportunities and packages comparable to that of CS...

The scope of mathematics & computing is very good based on both job opportunity and package wise. Most of the students from this branch get job get job in computer software firm and...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Dear Jitendra , My son expecting 197 marks in advance. What branch he should opt? Mathematics computing ( Is this Bsc or Btech?). What about aerospace? Please answer..

anil 3 months ago
View all Questions »