This is a FREE online objective type test for those who are preparing for IIT JEE. It's a multiple choice answer test and you have to chose the correct answer out of the given options. 

The test is based on the topic "Current Electricity". You can try the test here: http://www.wiziq.com/online-tests/5548-iit-jee-pmt-module-test-3-physics-current-electricity

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

2015 years ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

-3 hours ago

ya, But how to solve it?

-5 hours ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM 3 months ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »