Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir, could u pls tell me what branch I will get  in old IIT. My rank is AIR is  3550 and OBC is 515

Thanks

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,

Congratulation for clearing JEE.

Refer to link provided below for last year cutoff details ; -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Whuch is the bestbest study material to qualify in jee adv?

Dear Student, you can consider NCERT books as a base and refer to certain renowned authors writing books for competitive tests like – H C Verma for Physics, R D Sharma for maths and the...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

@ shuhai Frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear to crack jee advanced as in this exam , the question will be from interlinking of 2 or more concepts . so, below are the best...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/...

SAHIL 15 days ago
sir my upsee general rank is 8995 and sc rank is 242 can i get hbti with cs/it.

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but if i compare your results with last year cutoff you are unable to get any of the branch mentioned above{sorry to say this}. but you can try for any other good college in india...

SAHIL one month ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer

it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi one month ago

BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...

raj one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off