DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE. I have too many question to ask ?

1. What are the opportunities in civil engg.

2. What are the opportunities in mettalurgy

3. What should I prefer - Branch or College

4. Sir, from your opinion is it better to take M.Tech for a better branch than B.Tech ?

5. I heard that during placements M.Tech students are offered low packages than B.Tech. Is it true

6. Sir, I am totally confused which branch should I take. Can you suggest me ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear YAshanshu,

Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.

1) and 2)  - Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

3) Based on you rank you wont be gettig both the college and the branch of your choice. You should make a balance between them. Good branches in IIT are : Comp Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, CIvil and good IITs are delhi, mumbai, kanpur and kharagpur. Go for best among these which you are getting. You can also opy for Architechture and Civil of IIT roorke, they are the best of this college. Also mettalurgy of IIT powai is a bright option for you.

4) and 5) Always opt for B.Tech and never for M.tech because they just waste your last year and even the package is also very low.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 3 months ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 3 months ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar one month ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham one month ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »