Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE. I have too many question to ask ?

1. What are the opportunities in civil engg.

2. What are the opportunities in mettalurgy

3. What should I prefer - Branch or College

4. Sir, from your opinion is it better to take M.Tech for a better branch than B.Tech ?

5. I heard that during placements M.Tech students are offered low packages than B.Tech. Is it true

6. Sir, I am totally confused which branch should I take. Can you suggest me ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear YAshanshu,

Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.

1) and 2)  - Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

3) Based on you rank you wont be gettig both the college and the branch of your choice. You should make a balance between them. Good branches in IIT are : Comp Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, CIvil and good IITs are delhi, mumbai, kanpur and kharagpur. Go for best among these which you are getting. You can also opy for Architechture and Civil of IIT roorke, they are the best of this college. Also mettalurgy of IIT powai is a bright option for you.

4) and 5) Always opt for B.Tech and never for because they just waste your last year and even the package is also very low.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...
Cadidate have to fill 80% gap od sucess by his smart work prepration rest is luck and time....... If target is tough and it is demoarlising you then follow a streategy and split the task in...
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
yes you are really correct in saying that the tests conducted by the coaching institute are really tough they actually give you the question tough so that you can easily solve the jee...
Sunil Kumar FP 11 months ago
Thanks a lot AskIITians for such an overwhelming response. I prsonally thank Sunil Kumar Sir and Saurabh Kumar Sir!!! Your responses are very touching. Thanks a lot and I will stay in...
Utkarsh 11 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?
Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details