ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE. I have too many question to ask ?

1. What are the opportunities in civil engg.

2. What are the opportunities in mettalurgy

3. What should I prefer - Branch or College

4. Sir, from your opinion is it better to take M.Tech for a better branch than B.Tech ?

5. I heard that during placements M.Tech students are offered low packages than B.Tech. Is it true

6. Sir, I am totally confused which branch should I take. Can you suggest me ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear YAshanshu,

Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.

1) and 2)  - Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

3) Based on you rank you wont be gettig both the college and the branch of your choice. You should make a balance between them. Good branches in IIT are : Comp Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, CIvil and good IITs are delhi, mumbai, kanpur and kharagpur. Go for best among these which you are getting. You can also opy for Architechture and Civil of IIT roorke, they are the best of this college. Also mettalurgy of IIT powai is a bright option for you.

4) and 5) Always opt for B.Tech and never for M.tech because they just waste your last year and even the package is also very low.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 hours ago

img
Harsh Patodia 19 hours ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 8 days ago

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav yesterday
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 11 days ago
how to get a 3digit rank in jee

Only one mantra which works... depends on ur ACCURACY + SPEED !!!
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
SIR ,is there a facility of dual degree courses at nits ?? if so, where? CAN i get mech @nit warngal with 98.1in ap boards and 183 in jee mains ?? IF SO, in which round of counseling??...

Dear student, There are dual degree programs in some NITs though not every NIT has it. You should keep an eye on the counselling notifications. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

there Is a facility of dual degree at Nits but with 183 you are not able to get NIT warangal, But you can look forward to take admission In Some of the best Institutes under your reach for...

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good idea....

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their career...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »