Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE. I have too many question to ask ?

1. What are the opportunities in civil engg.

2. What are the opportunities in mettalurgy

3. What should I prefer - Branch or College

4. Sir, from your opinion is it better to take M.Tech for a better branch than B.Tech ?

5. I heard that during placements M.Tech students are offered low packages than B.Tech. Is it true

6. Sir, I am totally confused which branch should I take. Can you suggest me ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear YAshanshu,

Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.

1) and 2)  - Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

3) Based on you rank you wont be gettig both the college and the branch of your choice. You should make a balance between them. Good branches in IIT are : Comp Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, CIvil and good IITs are delhi, mumbai, kanpur and kharagpur. Go for best among these which you are getting. You can also opy for Architechture and Civil of IIT roorke, they are the best of this college. Also mettalurgy of IIT powai is a bright option for you.

4) and 5) Always opt for B.Tech and never for because they just waste your last year and even the package is also very low.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 23 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??
You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 21 days ago
Riddhi Gupta 21 days ago
i got jee main air-48617 sc rank-31793 can i get any gud college?
You need to visit the official wblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to get the current status and also to make out whether you will be allotted any seat accordingly and where,............If you...
Hello student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question andpost it again. Thanks and regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???
Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details