Free JEE ADV-13 Course
Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE. I have too many question to ask ?
1. What are the opportunities in civil engg.
2. What are the opportunities in mettalurgy
3. What should I prefer - Branch or College
4. Sir, from your opinion is it better to take M.Tech for a better branch than B.Tech ?
5. I heard that during placements M.Tech students are offered low packages than B.Tech. Is it true
6. Sir, I am totally confused which branch should I take. Can you suggest me ?
Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.
1) and 2) - Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -
3) Based on you rank you wont be gettig both the college and the branch of your choice. You should make a balance between them. Good branches in IIT are : Comp Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, CIvil and good IITs are delhi, mumbai, kanpur and kharagpur. Go for best among these which you are getting. You can also opy for Architechture and Civil of IIT roorke, they are the best of this college. Also mettalurgy of IIT powai is a bright option for you.
4) and 5) Always opt for B.Tech and never for M.tech because they just waste your last year and even the package is also very low.