Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Sir I want to know the common merit list cutoff for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please let me know

which category studenys will have reservation in jee mains?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xxxxx 4 days ago

It will be 100-105.PLZ APPROVE..........................................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 4 days ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar 27 days ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply

Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
which are the most important toipcs from 11th and 12 th for the jee mains that is the ones which are given more weightage ?

please be thorough from the concepts of 12 th because they concentrate more on that part like the functional groups(alcohols,acids,amines,aldehydes etc.),their properties,named reactions...

sriram kumar 5 months ago

All topics in the jee mains syllabus are equally important for your preparations as there is no predefined pattern or any important part of the syllabus.....prepare all the topics so that...

harshil chauhan 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off