DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one month ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo 3 months ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad 3 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study

You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ”www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx”
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details