Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
How do I remember derivations in physics. Also how do i be good in solving numericals? I am in class 12.

@ shreyas There is no shrtcut for derivation , what u can do is to follow a standard book for that , take either arihant all in one or sl arora simplified physics , i used arihant all in...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it

@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...

my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 2 months ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off