Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 2 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 2 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago
pl give detail

Please specific in your question....
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

Hi student, Please elaborate your question and I guess you have forgotten to attach any image which you wanted to include in your question. Don’t worry, you can post in again and we...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 6 months ago
is NIT syllabus are tough as compare to other state level colleges

Dear Student, Syllabus of all the colleges for a particular qualification is almost same everywhere. The big difference is the education quality, faulty level, students caliber level ,and...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
View all Questions »