Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 3 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 3 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 3 months ago
my rank is 503697 in general and 32611 in sc. which NIT or IIIT will suitable for me?

As per your category rank you may get admission into NIT warangal,suratkal,Allahabad,Trichy,Kurukshetra etc. You may select your interested NIT and corresponding branch if you go for further...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »