ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar 8 days ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 9 months ago
what is the minimum score to get a seat in iit

i don't know which entrance exam you are looking for IIT marks.so,i listed hear gate cut off marks for IITs. The GATE cutoff scores for IITs are as follows. Branch Category Score Computer...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 10 months ago
sir what is the branch ranking for astrophysics in top iits

You can check it from the JEEADVANCE website and ther you will get the final and cummulative rank allotments of Astrophysics branch of all the IIT’s.
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »