Sir, I got AIR-2095 in IIT-JEE.  I have too many questions to ask ?

1. What should I prefer-college or branch

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yashanshu,

Based on my personal experience you should prefer college over branch and when you will be passing out of college you will get know preferring college over branch is a better idea.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh-IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which books should i refer for jee entrance exam

Physics- HC Verma and IE Irodov Mathematics- ML khanna and Arihant Chemistry- Ncert has enough concepts

Shubhanshu Singh 4 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
I have AIR of 2755 for JEE main this year. What are my chances of getting into NIT trichi , suratkal or warangal for EEE , CS or MECHANICAL engineering course ? I also wish to know if BITS...

your chances are very bright , do not go to bits goa/ give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

I HAVE NO ANSWER

piyush choudhary 5 months ago
Sir please give ranking of following - NIT trichy production,NIT calicut production,NIT trichy metallurgy,NIT calicut metallurgy and IIT BHU ceramics.

1.NIT Trichy Production. 2. NIT Calicut Production 3.NIT Trichy Metallurgy 4. IIT BHU Ceramics 5.NIT Calicut Metallurgy Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
how are the placements of thapar

thapar has good reputation , and placments are good, you can go for thapar , best of luck for future, you can also go for good NITs, …............
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »