Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   please give me opening and closing rank of iit rajasthan in jee 2009

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 3 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 2 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...
Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site
samagra 2 months ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??
IIT are generally a good choice rather the best choice, the cut off list of the IIt may be checked by visiting the official website...if it works there, well and good, otherwise there is no ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
The score may be around 300
Mantavya 5 months ago
1-100 rank
Risshabh 10 months ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?
You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details