• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

please give me opening and closing rank of iit rajasthan in jee 2009

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 20 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 9 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 14 days ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj 6 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 2 years ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 2 years ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 2 years ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series