ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   please give me opening and closing rank of iit rajasthan in jee 2009

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 4 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 6 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 6 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 6 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 3 months ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
The origin and development of the world crusher...

Hiii This is not the place to socialize .you can ask question if you have else thanks for posting on Askiitians. . . . . . .. . ..Thanks. . . . .. .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
how can holes move from p-region to n-region during the formation of p-n junction?i feel that they cannot move since they are only electron vacancies.is there any equivalent movement of...

P-njunctions are formed by joiningn-type andp-type semiconductor materials. Since then-type region has a high electron concentration and thep-type a high hole concentration, electrons...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago
View all Questions »