ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   please give me opening and closing rank of iit rajasthan in jee 2009

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 days ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 14 days ago
H​ow do we earn points on websites like yahoo , quora,, Askiitians............by asking more. .......by answering more..........or by approving good answers.........i mean what is most...

You should be actively participating in all the categories. Most important is the answering part.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
who was the first prime minister of india??

First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.

disha 20 6 years ago
View all Questions »