ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir what is the expected cut off of jee 2010 and also for sc candidate

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cut off of SC catagory

SC Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 9 months ago
Consider Two Concentric circles C 1 : x 2 +y 2 -1=0 & C 2 : x 2 +y 2 -4=0. A parabola is drawn through the points where ‘C 1 ‘ meets the X-axis & having arbitrary tangent of ‘C 2 ’ as its...

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
which country will host the 2014 football world cup ?

Brazil , the only bidding country, was named as the host nation of the 2014 World Cup finals by FIFA, world soccer's governing body. They will become the fifth country to host two World Cups...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »