ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir what is the expected cut off of jee 2010 and also for sc candidate

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cut off of SC catagory

SC Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 8 months ago

obc

saumya 7 months ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 5 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 5 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »