ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir what is the expected cut off of jee 2010 and also for sc candidate

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Cut off of SC catagory

SC Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 4 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 4 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 4 months ago
which are scoring chapters in jee mains

img
Nishant Vora yesterday
when will upsee counselling start ?

UPSEE 2014 Counselling Procedure - Counselling for UPSEE 2014 has started on June 26, 2014 for all the qualified candidates of UPSEE 2014. Candidates will have to download their UPSEE 2014...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
A cylindrical tube open at both ends has been made of iron sheet which is 2cm thick. If the outer diameter is 16 cm and its length is 100 cm, find how many cubic centimeters of iron has been...

Outer dia=16 Outer radius= 8cm= R outer Inner radius= Outer radius – thickness of tube= 8-2= 6 cm So, Volume of iron used= pi*h*(R 2 outer -R 2 inner )= Volume of outer cylinder-...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

D o =16cm thickness t = 2 cm So Inner dia D i =16-4 = 12cm Length = 100cm So outer radius R o =8cm So inner radius R i =6cm So volume of tube = R o 2 h – R i 2 h Now put all the values
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »