ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 3 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 3 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 3 months ago
A coin of mass 10gram rolls along a horizontal lable with a velocity of 6 cm/s. What is its kinetic energy?

Dear student, The net kinetic energy consists of both rotational and linear kinetic energy. Assuming the coin to be in the form of a disc, we have the net kinetic energy being given by:...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I’ve scored an AIR 3003 in JEE advance, and AIR 3008 in JEE Mains. I’m getting CSE at IIT Mandi, which I’ve booked a seat, and have chances of getting into NSIT CSE, as well as DTU. What...

It’s true that the tag of IIT does carry some weight, but strictly speaking in terms of the two branches CSE NSIT is a better choice than CSE IIT Mandi.Hence, you should consider...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
My JEE Mains-14 AIR is 1257(general catogory) and JEE Adv.-14 AIR is 4863. I am expecting mechanical eng. in IIT Jodhpur, Indore and in all top NITs. I am confused in chosing the institutes...

Hi, I think a well established NIT would be good than a newly formed IIT. IIT Gandginagar and IIT Hyderabad can be given preference, but otherwise choose IIIT Hyderabad on top NIT....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »