ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
Is short notes really necessary for iit jee

Hi Student It depends on learning way. Generally it is definitely advantageous to make short notes as it helps in quick revision when you are looking at the topics after long time and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 days ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
give me some information of study matirial of jee b.arch paper2

carrot,potato,chips,kurkure will do the best but you should eat it regularly.

jhjhjh 7 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . The minute hand of a clock is 7cm long . find the displacement and distance covered by its npointed end when it moves from 6. 00 A . M to 6.30 A .M .

At 6 am minute hand is pointing at upward position and at 6:30, it is downward. The two points are two opposite ends of diameter of circle. So, the displacement is 2*R = 14 cm. Distance...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

In one hour minute hand completes one round of clock i.e. 3600. So 6 to 6:30 is half an hour which means 360/2 i.e 1800. So the distance will be Half the circumference of the circle having...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »