ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Currently there are three schools established by Government of India: School of Planning and Architecture, Delh i, School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal and School of Planning and...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »