Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

My name is in EML.How do I follow up for admissions. Or am I to wait for message/call from concerned parties like IIT or Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? Any of my action now required?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

no one will call you.institutes like rgipt ,iist take students from eml also but it is difficult this time.for rgipt it is online application.donno abt iist apply fast

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?

Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...

Umakant biswal yesterday
in mains most scoring topics or important one

At the time hours near to exam, scoring is important. Time for studying is before exams during two years.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
my marks in jee mains 2016 is 124. my “mp-board” percent is 86.2. what will be my jee mains rank(approximate)?? is there any nit or iiit or sgsits college where i can get mechanical...

Dear Friend , you can use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter try seeking information from the most renowned institutions to get admission there, to my...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

go to following links to predict your college and branches and rank as well http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.

@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...

please visit www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off