ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My name is in EML.How do I follow up for admissions. Or am I to wait for message/call from concerned parties like IIT or Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? Any of my action now required?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

no one will call you.institutes like rgipt ,iist take students from eml also but it is difficult this time.for rgipt it is online application.donno abt iist apply fast

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 9 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 5 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 5 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
sir here q 1 q 2 > 0 and there is q 1 q 2 1 q 2 will be less than zero but according the picture in the ncert it is not true. sir can u pls clarify my doubt?

In the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other. In second case, if their...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

n the diagram you post, it is seen clearly, the multiplication of both the charges is positive, it means they are of same polarity, thats why they repel each other.In second case, if their...

shubham sharda 4 days ago
Can you over volt a relay by two volts? Update: dc24v80a Update 2: testing system 25.9v power supply with 24v relay, still no signs of excessive heat. this might work.

Most relays can briefly take 2 volts over voltage, but then you want to be within spec. The over voltage would be used to pull in the the relay faster.

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

thnx!

vikas yadav one month ago
View all Questions »