ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   please tell about cut off of sc candidate in iit jee 2010 and accoding to 100 marks please give my sc and all india rank soon fast

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

SC Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

ST Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma one month ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma one month ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 5 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD one month ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 8 days ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 9 months ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 8 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 8 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago
Hi Following is my performance this year: jee mains marks 65 12 th boards: 87% (P-78 C-89 M-80 English-94 C.Sc-94) vit RANK 53,000 thapar - Waiting for 3rd list (19 june) (Narsee Monjee)...

What I can see in the information provided by you is, most of the results are awaited and at some places you didn’t attend the counselling!!! and wherever you did, among them, to my mind,...

Aniket Bagga 19 days ago

recommend private college

grenade 19 days ago

gugrat acpc or upes

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago
View all Questions »