Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i m in the EML....

can i get gud colleges....

when will the ranks and score cards for the EML candidates b displayed???

6 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ishan,

Extended maerit list is the list of those students who are just below the last rank displayed by IIT in terms of rank.

They are eligible for : -

1)Indian Institute of Space SCeince and Technology ( thiruvanantpuram )

2)Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.

Ranks have been displayed by now and the score cards wiil be posted to your adress by the end of August.

Thank you.

6 years ago

eml students can get colleges like RGIPT and IIST.apply online 4 RGIPT.It is an institute granting b tech degree in petroleum engg.but this time it will be difficult 2 get, any way  apply fast

6 years ago

gud morning sir..!!!

this is SIDDHARTH GOYAL one f d aspirant f jee-2009.

sir i got my name in EML list...

do i have ne chance f gettin thru iit institutes..?????

and wat r colleges which take students thru eml in ENGINEERING stream..??

6 years ago

Hi Sidharth,

Candidates in the extended merit list are not qualified for admission to IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi and ISMU Dhnabad.

The list of institutions that will be using the EML of JEE-2009 is given below. The list may be updated time to time….

List of Collges for EML

1.  Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Thiruvananthapuram - 695 022

2.  Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

(a)   Mohali

IISER Mohali

MGSIPA Complex

(b)   Pune

900 NCL Innovation Park

Dr. Homi Bhabha Road

(c)   Kolkata

IISER Kolkata

HC-VII, Sector-III

Salt Lake

(d)  Bhopal

IISER Bhopal

ITI (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura

Bhopal - 462 023

(e)  Thiruvananthapuram

IISER Thiruvananthapuram

CET Campus

Thiruvananthapuram - 695016

3. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Society (RGIPT)

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,

Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli-229001 (U.P.)

C/o BPCL Office, A-5 & 6, Sector-1,

Noida–201301, U.P.

4. Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi)

Indian Institute of Maritime Studies

C/o Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research

Hay Bunder Road

For availability of courses, admission schedule, fees structure and any other information related to these institutions, please visit their respective websites or contact them directly. This information will not be provided at JEE websites or by the JEE offices.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 3 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 3 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary 18 days ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE
Prefer Manipal EC or CS
Avinash 2 months ago
OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 2 months ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...
Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details