coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i m in the EML....

can i get gud colleges....

when will the ranks and score cards for the EML candidates b displayed???

7 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Ishan,

Extended maerit list is the list of those students who are just below the last rank displayed by IIT in terms of rank.

They are eligible for : -

1)Indian Institute of Space SCeince and Technology ( thiruvanantpuram )

2)Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.

Ranks have been displayed by now and the score cards wiil be posted to your adress by the end of August.

Thank you.

7 years ago

eml students can get colleges like RGIPT and IIST.apply online 4 RGIPT.It is an institute granting b tech degree in petroleum engg.but this time it will be difficult 2 get, any way  apply fast

7 years ago

gud morning sir..!!!

this is SIDDHARTH GOYAL one f d aspirant f jee-2009.

sir i got my name in EML list...

do i have ne chance f gettin thru iit institutes..?????

and wat r colleges which take students thru eml in ENGINEERING stream..??

7 years ago

Hi Sidharth,

Candidates in the extended merit list are not qualified for admission to IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi and ISMU Dhnabad.

The list of institutions that will be using the EML of JEE-2009 is given below. The list may be updated time to time….

List of Collges for EML

1.  Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

http://www.iist.ac.in

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Thiruvananthapuram - 695 022

2.  Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

(a)   Mohali

http://www.iisermohali.ac.in/

IISER Mohali

MGSIPA Complex

Sector-26

CHANDIGARH-160019

(b)   Pune

http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/

IISER Pune

900 NCL Innovation Park

Dr. Homi Bhabha Road

PUNE-411008

(c)   Kolkata

http://www.iiserkol.ac.in/

IISER Kolkata

HC-VII, Sector-III

Salt Lake

KOLKATA-700106

(d)  Bhopal

http://www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/

IISER Bhopal

ITI (Gas Rahat) Building, Govindpura

Bhopal - 462 023

(e)  Thiruvananthapuram

http://www.iisertvm.ac.in/

IISER Thiruvananthapuram

CET Campus

Thiruvananthapuram - 695016

3. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Society (RGIPT)

http://www.rgipt.in/

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,

Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli-229001 (U.P.)

NOIDA OFFICE ADDRESS

C/o BPCL Office, A-5 & 6, Sector-1,

Noida–201301, U.P.

4. Indian Institute of Maritime Studies (Merchant Navi)

Indian Institute of Maritime Studies

C/o Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research

Hay Bunder Road

MUMBAI-400033

For availability of courses, admission schedule, fees structure and any other information related to these institutions, please visit their respective websites or contact them directly. This information will not be provided at JEE websites or by the JEE offices.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 13 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 15 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 14 days ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy 7 days ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off