Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 2 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 months ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
aiims mbbs 2014 question i want to get

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh 11 months ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is belowTill now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off