Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 19 days ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

You may surf on internet for the requisite information for admission at any of these –CMR college of Engg, Hyderabad,......LPU, Phagwara,.....NIT, Warangal,........JJTU,Rajasthan etc......

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered

If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
  img
Avinash one year ago

CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture

vb one year ago

so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT

Mehul Bhatia one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off