Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 17 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
what is the full form of entrance exam NATA and in which colleges we are eligible after clearing NATA and what is the prospect

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in...

SAHIL one month ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL 3 months ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam

Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.

raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off