is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 4 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 5 years ago
Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of...

Hi, You can go for ECE which I personally feels has better job prospects and opportunities. If you want to do a UG in India from NIT, than DASA is the option which helps NRI students with...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Sir, I am gettting 86-87% in cbse boards.How much minimum marks is needed in jee mains 2014 to get admission in mnnit with cse

You have to score above 250 in jee main to get selected in top nit

rishikesh mukkagalla 7 months ago

To get enter into mnit you have to score atleast 240 marks.

Bharat Singh 7 months ago

MORE THAN 250 AND YOUR EXPECTED RANK WILL BE AROUND 10K

aman kumar jha jha 7 months ago
View all Questions »