is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 10 days ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni Rakholiya 10 days ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh one month ago
View all Questions »