is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

AIR 19558 No category.. Any chances of getting CIVIL in PEC?

The opening and the closing of Civil in PEC for 2013 was Gen 6827- 28958 So you have a pretty good chance of getting Civil in PEC. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

IIT Production Engineering is a better choice than DTU because of the fact that there are many opportunities in IIT Delhi.Pay packages are definately better of Prod Engg IIT D than Mech DTU...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how is NIT DELHI EEE? regarding placement and package ??

This year the first batch passed out, you have to wait to get the data for this as NIT delhi is a new college....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

img
Ashish Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »