ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is it essential to submit 10+2 marksheet at the time of counselling,if the declaration of the results are after counselling dates.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul,

Yes it is very essential...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 one month ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak one month ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
my AIR IS 253683…. state rank is 8098 ...my state rank under OBC-NCL category is 3690 ...will i gaetNIT Trichy ??...if not wat NIT will i get for eee or ece??

Well making it at IIT/NIT etc. seems to be little tough...but there is no need to give up all the hope as you can get admission at any of the reputed colleges/universities of our country...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »