ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

plese tell me what are the documents are required for counselling in iit admissions

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Documents you will be needing during counselling are listed below : -

1) JEE Admit Card

2) Attested 10th and 12th passing certificate with marksheet

3) Counselling letter reaching at your postal address.

4) Passport size photographs.

5) Counselling fees of Rs 10,000(DD)  that will be compensated with your academics fee if you take admission or else it will be paid back with 10% deduction.

Remaining  details will come along with the counselling brochure you are abou to get.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 12 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 12 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

2015 years ago
which is the best MCQ book to prepare for AIIMS for class 11?

The books provided by askIITians have separate topics discussed in every book. They contain many of the last year jee and aiims questions. Also you will also get the most expected kind of...
  img
Sakshi 23 days ago
My target is kvpy. Can I know which books will help me to Crack it?. I am currently in 1 st puc.

buy the distance education books for kvpy sa stream published by resonance. it will be helpful. you can go to resonanance site and buy the books online. learn ncert biology for class 11...

Archita 18 days ago

your welcome. im in class 11 and preparing for kvpy and i have the support of an iit coaching centre. they train us clear kvpy and i just told u the books they recommended to me.

Archita 18 days ago

for class 11 you have to learn bio. inclass 12 you can either opt pcm or pcb

Archita 18 days ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
View all Questions »