DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

plese tell me what are the documents are required for counselling in iit admissions

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Documents you will be needing during counselling are listed below : -

1) JEE Admit Card

2) Attested 10th and 12th passing certificate with marksheet

3) Counselling letter reaching at your postal address.

4) Passport size photographs.

5) Counselling fees of Rs 10,000(DD)  that will be compensated with your academics fee if you take admission or else it will be paid back with 10% deduction.

Remaining  details will come along with the counselling brochure you are abou to get.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
How much water should be filled in a container 21cm in height, so that it appears half-filled when viewed from the top of the container?

Real depth = 21-x Apparent depth =x (look into the fig.) x=9 Real depth =12cm
  img
Piyush 2 months ago
The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z

Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 7762 OBC category rank, can i get admission in Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch? Plzz Reply....

give the full details of All india open rank and any home state preference
  img
Avinash one month ago

I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

THAKORE DARSHIL HIMMAT one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details