• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

hello sir/madam

i am expecting my jee 2010 marks between 208-220. will i get a respectable rank

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

with 208 - 220 score ... your estimated rank will be around 4000 - 4500 and you can make it into old IIT with this rank.

Please click the link given below fr IIT Jee cut off and opening and closing ranks..

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha 29 days ago
I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha 10 months ago
hello sir, i hav got 108 in jee adv 2016 gen category. will i get any branch in any of the iits?

Dear Student, my suggestion for you is to visit the official website of the deasired IIT of your own choice where you wish yourself to be admitted and there you will come to know about the...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off