Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hello sir/madam

i am expecting my jee 2010 marks between 208-220. will i get a respectable rank

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

with 208 - 220 score ... your estimated rank will be around 4000 - 4500 and you can make it into old IIT with this rank.

Please click the link given below fr IIT Jee cut off and opening and closing ranks..

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 16 hours ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
What are the most imp topics that we must master in all subjects

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
I have scored 122 in jee mains ( predicted rank of 70000 , general category), with 90% cbse 12 th and now i want to know which best colleges it can lead me to? I also have a doubt that i...

it would be difficult for you to get any NIT with this rank. So you can opt for VIT if you feels like doing so. You should also prepare for bitsat and all you might get another option. hope...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You need to work hard to get good marks for entering in a government engineering college. You can apply for private engineering colleges. There are number of colleges available which has a...

Leepika Roy one month ago

Thank you, but thapar university is a well renowned one which requires last cut off rank of 50k and I ​may not get that much.The other 2 I haven't seen in any ranking also(sorry, don't...

Rishabh one month ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »