• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello sir/madam

i am expecting my jee 2010 marks between 208-220. will i get a respectable rank

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

with 208 - 220 score ... your estimated rank will be around 4000 - 4500 and you can make it into old IIT with this rank.

Please click the link given below fr IIT Jee cut off and opening and closing ranks..

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 13 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it

IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...

pjain 5 months ago
Hello ,....... The formation of a gas at the surface of tungsten due to adsorption is the reaction of order (a) 0 (b) 1 © 2 (d) 3

@ jeeva its besically a zero order reaction in which the rate will not be affected with the concentration of reactant . and if u will try to plot it in graph , then it will come parallel to ...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off