Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hello sir/madam

i am expecting my jee 2010 marks between 208-220. will i get a respectable rank

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

with 208 - 220 score ... your estimated rank will be around 4000 - 4500 and you can make it into old IIT with this rank.

Please click the link given below fr IIT Jee cut off and opening and closing ranks..

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS yesterday

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya yesterday
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 4 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 4 months ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 11 days ago

Plz and plz approve brother!

vikas yadav 11 days ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
kya bits ke paper ke liye ncert book ko prefer kare ya koi dusari book ko considered kare

Hi, NCERT will just build the base. You need to study more and need to solve good question. Take any book that is targetted for JEE Advanced. That will do.
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori one month ago

but someone say that the book for bits exam by arihant publication........ eh! i don't no what is name of the book but ncert is sufficient of bits exam Mr. yash baheti

raja nagori one month ago
View all Questions »