X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello sir/madam

i am expecting my jee 2010 marks between 208-220. will i get a respectable rank

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

with 208 - 220 score ... your estimated rank will be around 4000 - 4500 and you can make it into old IIT with this rank.

Please click the link given below fr IIT Jee cut off and opening and closing ranks..

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?

in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/

Bhavuk Gupta one month ago

you can try for iit roorkee meta and bhu meta

vb 20 days ago
WHAT IS DEMODULATION

Demodulation is the process is used in the receivers to recover the original signal coming from the sender end in modulating form. We can say that its function is opposite to that of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
last year in spot round obc ended an 213996(obc) for nit durgapur..this time for besu,can i get aseat 220000crl and 72000 obc?i am from wb

My suggestion for you is to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and keep an eye on theresults of counselling rounds too so that you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
View all Questions »