FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

is there no eml for the year 2010 in iit?please help

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

NOTHING HAS BEEN PUBLISHED REGARDING EML'S THIS YEAR 

BUT I HOPE THERE LL B EML'S THIS YEAR AS SOME OF THE INSTITUTES ARE GOING TO USE THE IIT JEE RANKS AS THE BASIS OF ADMISSIONS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

img
Avinash 10 days ago
sir i have got CRL 93000 for my iit jee main and my percentile is 94 my CBSE board percentage is 91 and jee main mark is 106 ‘am from general category can i get admission in any NIT’s

Your score in JEE is not very promising, but your board score is good....I recommend you to think of getting admission at top rated colleges/universities where you may get quality education ...

2015 years ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

As per your category rank you may get the following govt.colleges: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur--Electrical & Electronics Engineering--Round 2 – 227490 National...
  img
Ramreddy 11 months ago

so, you are saying category rank is considered in NITs?? Thankyou. plz reply

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago

Sir,these are home state quota rank!!!!

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 11 months ago
Sir I am expecting 50000-6000 AIR in Jee Main 2015. I want to do Computer Science Engineering. What should I do - either continue with this rank or drop a year?

if u really want cs then my advise is to take drop and if u have a good persent in bord as more than 85 then no problum but if u have less u must repeat bord also to get good rank next year ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

Try to take amission from private top university so that they provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure,the universities are Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology,...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

if you wanna get in a reputed colleges i would advice you to drop

sajid 11 days ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar 14 days ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago
View all Questions »