DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir i m getting 190 marks in jee 2010, excludin partial marks, can i get any branch in IT BHU or ISM dhanbad...

pls rply as soon as possible

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the cut of IT BHU and ISM ..

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?

Dear Mohan, I recommend you to be after quality education and better placement based college or university to be preffered to pursue your degree. My opinion will be to select any of –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

u will get admission in to iit as cut off for ur category is less i will prefer u college preference over stream prefernce as later on stream can be upgraded in college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 months ago

your general rank will be around 20000

vb one month ago
Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...

Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
How important is it for a student to study seriously for exams?

It is very important otherwise student willl not be regular as well as will not complete the task on time. Also if the student is serious about his/her work, then he/she will not miss the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details