Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

MY EXPECTED RANK IN JEE IS 4000-5000........ WHAT ARE THE FIELDS AVAILABLE FOR ME UNDER BTECH 4 YEAR COURSE? PLEASE HELP................

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinash,

Congratulation for crackin IIT JEE. You could see the last year cutoff details.

Here is the link : -

http://blog.100percentile.com/iitjee/?p=751

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL one month ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?

it must be below 20000
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
A spherical ball of mass m=5Kg rests between two planes make angle 45 and 30 respectively with the horrizontal. the system is in equilibrium. Find the normal forces exerted on the ball by...

Sir you`ve understood the question wrong.. The inclinations are on the same side and the ball is stuck in between those plates.... Now please tell me the answer

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off