Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

I have scored 141 in manipal......... and my rank in SRM (Chennai) is 452... which one should I prefer ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amit,

Your score is enough to get ino manipal but though the seats for different branch at Manipal is less so you might not be getting branch of ur wish. Your SRM score is also nice which itself is a very good reputed college. Most of the rankers go for colleges other than SRM if they are selected in some better college than this like IITs, NITs or BITS which wil be advantageous for you get ur desired branch.You should prefer SRM over Manipal.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL one month ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
My name is aman and my question is that which book should i referred for maths ??

@ aman for maths if u are preparing for iitjee , then these following books will be good for you . 1- objective maths by r d sharma 2- maths by m l khanna . 3- maths by ad das gupta . 4- 37 ...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 7 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 7 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 7 months ago
Is concept of physics by hc verma good only for theory ? Which is the best book for problems for jee main ?

@ shuhai H c verma is considered more than enough to score 200 + in jee main in physics part , even u only need to practrice h c verma and its example alongwith exercise to get good marks...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I E Irodove, arihant question bank............. and for basics you can refer H C Verma................... ALL THE BEST

Satyam Anand one month ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off