Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I have scored 141 in manipal......... and my rank in SRM (Chennai) is 452... which one should I prefer ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amit,

Your score is enough to get ino manipal but though the seats for different branch at Manipal is less so you might not be getting branch of ur wish. Your SRM score is also nice which itself is a very good reputed college. Most of the rankers go for colleges other than SRM if they are selected in some better college than this like IITs, NITs or BITS which wil be advantageous for you get ur desired branch.You should prefer SRM over Manipal.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 2 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 2 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 2 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Respected Sir, Can you tell me a book for shortcuts, tricks and formulas which can be used in competitive exams for physics?
Tata Mcgrawhill handbook for physics Or HC verma is best
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
The handbooks are actually pretty good for revision. The have concise notes and all the formulas without any unnecessary explanation so that should help you :)
Neeti 2 months ago
how is thapar university nowadays. how can it be compared to nit kkr.
Its good but prefer NIT kkr beacuse of many reasons. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...
yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...
ng29 5 months ago
organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...
ng29 5 months ago
thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?
Dipanshu Kant 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details