Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I have scored 141 in manipal......... and my rank in SRM (Chennai) is 452... which one should I prefer ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amit,

Your score is enough to get ino manipal but though the seats for different branch at Manipal is less so you might not be getting branch of ur wish. Your SRM score is also nice which itself is a very good reputed college. Most of the rankers go for colleges other than SRM if they are selected in some better college than this like IITs, NITs or BITS which wil be advantageous for you get ur desired branch.You should prefer SRM over Manipal.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 4 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?
May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini 4 months ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh 4 months ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - 4 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.
Saloni Rakholiya one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details