ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have scored 141 in manipal......... and my rank in SRM (Chennai) is 452... which one should I prefer ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amit,

Your score is enough to get ino manipal but though the seats for different branch at Manipal is less so you might not be getting branch of ur wish. Your SRM score is also nice which itself is a very good reputed college. Most of the rankers go for colleges other than SRM if they are selected in some better college than this like IITs, NITs or BITS which wil be advantageous for you get ur desired branch.You should prefer SRM over Manipal.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 12 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 10 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 4 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
which type of preparation required for bitsat in 1 month. Is the book published by arihant for bits is useful???

admission bitsat is quite difficultt than bitsat bcoz in adv 50 students fight for one seat in iit bit around 85 students fight for seat in bitsat u must incerase ur speed and accuracy cover...

ng29 one month ago

MAIN thing is speed and accuracy . for more info please refer – http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/preparation-tips.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

It is quite difficult to get into government college as per your Jee marks. You can look on some private engineering colleges like SKIET, BMS, PSG, BITS. They all are good engineering...

Leepika Roy 3 days ago

You can try visiting Official websites of – JNTUH College of Engg, Hyderabad lovely Professional University, Phagwara Kakatiya Inst Of Tech. and Sci, Warangal Haldia Inst of Tech, Haldia

Frank Defeo yesterday
View all Questions »