Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

IIT Guwahati or IT BHU? Which is better from infrastructure and placement point?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Payal ,

No doubt IIT's provide as excellent environment for the growth of our furure, but this does not mean that we do not have the rights to choost\e the best institute .

IIT Guwahati is definately better than IT BHU in few aspects such as infrastucture and placement , it provides the bettrer opportunity for the students to be placed in a reputated  industries. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla  

5 years ago

IT-BHU is better than Guwahti in both. Check 2012 rankings done by outlook and India Today,

rankigns are not 100% accurate specially if you take only one but two of them gives you some idea. BHU was ranked 6th and 7th while Guwahati was ranked 8th and 10th. This was when BHU was not an IIT. So you can take a guess where they will stand in coming years. 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...
SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...
Avinash abhi 2 months ago
U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
tiemenn’s synthesis
The Reimer–Tiemann reaction is a chemical reaction used for the ortho-formylation of phenols; with the simplest example being the conversion of phenol to salicylaldehyde. The reaction...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
you all are biggest idiots i have ever seen . what a rubbish site you have opened with tis coloumn ( ask a question) when you not even reply to questions . put this nonsence off you all...
You seem too angry …. what's the matter bro …. whatever is it leave it and cool down ….just chill and prepare well for IIT (I hope u wanna get into IIT that's why u are a member of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
If u see my answer please approve or disapprove it so that I may know that my answer satisfied ur angry mind or not …..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details