Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

6 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it

This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal one month ago
hello sir, i hav got 108 in jee adv 2016 gen category. will i get any branch in any of the iits?

Dear Student, my suggestion for you is to visit the official website of the deasired IIT of your own choice where you wish yourself to be admitted and there you will come to know about the...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off