ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

5 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book will be best for mathematics for iit jee 2016??

Books: NCERT RD SHARMA MLKHANNA or ARIHANT

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

u n which std??

Jeetvan one month ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE...

i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score u...

ng29 8 days ago

I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your...

varshini98 8 days ago

its all depends over your mindset how much you are dedicated approve if useful

akshat 8 days ago
View all Questions »