DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

5 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
sir i got 101 in jee main and 92.4% in class 12 (general category) sir which colleges i could get

You should better try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara as it is one of the most outstanding universities in our country having more than thirty five thousand students, gymnasium, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you should see other pvt options like lovely professional university srm university ….….…...etc

sajid one month ago

sorry no scope in NITS u can try for pravite collages

Nicho priyatham one month ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »