ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

5 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 5 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 8 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 8 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 8 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 7 months ago
Sir bit patna mech. Or bit mesra chemical (plastic and polymer)

Mechanical is a good branch as compared to chemical (plastic and polymer) with lot of scope in future interms of oppurtunities and placements. BIT patna is almost equal to BIT mesra the you...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in sea...

vineel Sarma 3 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE one year ago
View all Questions »