DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

5 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?

From the extension campus only.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Respected Sir, Can you tell me a book for shortcuts, tricks and formulas which can be used in competitive exams for physics?

Tata Mcgrawhill handbook for physics Or HC verma is best
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

The handbooks are actually pretty good for revision. The have concise notes and all the formulas without any unnecessary explanation so that should help you :)

Neeti one month ago
i got 75 marks in jee mains and got 88.1% in ap board exams and i belongs to sc category.........then which rank i can have?

You can visit the official website of any of the renowned universities and get to know your rank plus you can find another related information pertaining to admission, eligibility criteria...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

use the rank predictor tool to know it, but u can get a seat in NIT

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

predict your rank by using jee main rank predictor

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift