Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku one month ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah one month ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
SIR,how will be EEE,in NIT ,Trichy ?

EEE in NIT Trichy is very good as it is from 1964 and still going strong. It can be one of the life changing moments which you will cherish your whole life if you are thinking of taking...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »