Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 2 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 2 months ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
i got 307 marks in bitsat 2014 ,will i get civil or mechanical branch in bits-hyderabad campus?

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2013 score B.E.(Hons.): Civil 290 B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 299 Since cutoff changes from year to year.So this time as per your rank you can...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »