ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

5 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 months ago
i got 50 marks in jee main 2015 im in c category my board percentage is 80.2% by these marks can i get a admission in nit calicut

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

To get into an NIT one needs to take and clear JEE advance...and you need to visit the official website of NIT Calicut and then you will get a clear picture....I suggest you to visit some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

u should check out the opening and the closing rank with your board percentage this would definitely help u out

rahul 6 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest??????

Attempt previous year questions asked in AIIMS and attempt mock test ...ONLY.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago
sir i want to take cs branch in iit’s what will be the preference order of iit colleges(all) ?

Ofcourse the cream is in IIT Bombay and the IIT Delhi and IIT Madras and IIT Kanpur. Take BOmbay if u want a hike salary placements. please approve my answer.

Vasanth Bhaskara 17 days ago
Which are the most scoring topics in jee MAINS and ADVANCE in PCM???

Hi You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
View all Questions »