Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

6 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

dear sir , tomorrow is my jee main online exam .. so, what to study today .. please give me some tips to overcome the fear and to make the max. use of my time .."

hii umakant ,only 8-9 hours have been left for you. so now it is time to cram. pick up your books and a notebook, start learning or craming all the formulas given in ncert books. now donot...

SAHIL 23 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD 11 months ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one year ago

NCERT books give you basic ideas then you can go for AIIMS exam point books.

Adarsh 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off