Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 24 days ago
Should I go for Objective RD or A Das Gupta ( MCQ) ? Which will be more beneficial ?

or if you can suggest any other book which better than the one mentioned above?

Akshat11 21 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 5 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 5 years ago
View all Questions »