Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh 25 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering. Tech

Both the colleges are not so old if their inception is taken into consideration but if learning from peers and seniors is to be considered which is an exclusive part during BTech I would...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
I use Solomon’s and Fryhle Organic Chemistry ( Adapted by MS Chauhan ) For Jee , but as it has less questions,so which book would be better to practice problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE...

You should keep in hand the Solomon’s for Organinc Chemistry.Its pretty good for concepts. As for the questions, you can consider Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by MS...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »