Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 18 days ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 11 days ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 28 days ago
The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) and whoseone of the chord is diameter of the circle x 2 + y 2 – 2x – 6y + 6 =0 is??Sir please explain!!

let the radius of circle be r then equation of circle (x-2) 2 +(y-1) 2 =r 2 x 2 +y 2 -4x-2y+5-r 2 =0...................1 x 2 +y 2 -2x-6y+6=0........................2 common chord of circle 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 3 months ago
Sir I got 355 in BITSAT ..and in the first round I got EEE in Goa ..do i have a chance to get EEE or Mech in Pilani campus in 2 nd round ??

Hi, It totally depends on your rank the choices you gave and the options others choose. As of now, the chances are not so bright. best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

MDU Rothak is a good college for civil engineering as far as quality of education is concerned but the placement scenario for civil branch hadn’t been good for few years. So, it...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
i need suggestions for the physics subject in jee entrance please contact me as soon as possible

You can take our trial class , you can also ask you doubts on forum , write you queries we will surely help you, give your contact details for further contact..........
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
View all Questions »