ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 5 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
aadg

1.can give me the last 14 years analysis of aipmt papers...... i am to prepareing for AFMC now it is jointed with aipmt ,SO please give me last 14 years of paper analysis of AIPMT

The general standard of the entrance examination was of 11 th and 12 th class. The questions covered good number of topics and subtopics in each subject.
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what is appr score in jee mains and boards to get cs at nit warangal,trichy,calicut,nsit delhi,dtu delhi....????

The top Colleges in India for CS are all old IITs, IIT Hyderabad, NIT Waranal and IIT Hyderabad. The cut off is a rank<1000
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago
View all Questions »