Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

6 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
Tan3π\4+cos5π\3+sin13π\6= plsssss can u answer this?????????

tan(135)+cos(300)+sin(390) =tan(180-45)+cos(360-60)+sin(360+30) =-[tan(45)]+cos(60)+sin(30) =-(1)+0.5+0.5 =0

khwahish one month ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off