Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book i read?

Hi, If you feel you have a good intellectual level, then follow arihant books, otherwise just follow your text books and take some study material for the support....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 days ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I have got 38106 category AIR. and 1474 category state rank. I have opted for ECE in NITK surathkal in my state only. Will i get nit surathkal? which of my two ranks will be considered?

Hi, For the seats under state quota, your state rank will be considered. For a better prediction, visit the college and branch predictor provided by askIITians. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
What are the range of marks to get cs or electronics in any of the old iits

Although the question is not specific in it’s domain but it can considered on an average scale that you should get rank upto 1500 to get CSE in older IIT’s but if you are...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »