Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee one month ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel one month ago
i have got 296 in BITSAT 2014. Is there any chance of getting electrical and electronics or mechanical engg. at goa campus?

Degree programme at Goa Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2013 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical279 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics305 B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical300 B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science323...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
how to crack iitjee advanced

For you to crack JEE Advanced you need to be very good in your concepts.For this you need to give proper amount of time to all the subjects concerned , i.e., Physics , chemistry & Maths....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »