Which is best among the new IITs? With ascore of about 210 which should i prefer: any branch in an old IIT or a core branch in new IIt?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

If  your branch is good enuf  to fetch you good branch at the old IITs. Then you shud opt for old IIT's ...

Considering the placements of old IIT's and new ones then  new IITs are not well establised, it is not a good option to pursue. New IITs dont have a very established placement cell or enterprenuer cell which looks after the welfare of the students, also they wont be able to organise various events which helps in personality development of the students.

4 years ago

Currently,IIT Kanpur is the best IIT.You should prefer acore branch in new IIT as they have better facilities and open other avenues.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 10 days ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh one year ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »