As per the predictions I may get AIR 3000- 4500 in IIT and about AIR 5000 in AIEEE. I'm confused about what should I do. Whether to go for a new IIT or NIT? Any chance that I may get old IITs? What will be better in the long run?

As per the predictions I may get AIR 3000- 4500 in IIT and about AIR 5000 in AIEEE. I'm confused about what should I do. Whether to go for a new IIT or NIT? Any chance that I may get old IITs? What will be better in the long run?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Payal ,

There are chances that you can get old IIT's .. but the problem is u may not get the branch of your choice. And in between NIT and New IITs .. you should go for NIT's coz it will take some more time for the complete development of New IIT's and NITs are old and completlty developed in terms of education and infrastructure...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the Best .

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free