As per the predictions I may get AIR 3000- 4500 in IIT and about AIR 5000 in AIEEE. I'm confused about what should I do. Whether to go for a new IIT or NIT? Any chance that I may get old IITs? What will be better in the long run?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Payal ,

There are chances that you can get old IIT's .. but the problem is u may not get the branch of your choice. And in between NIT and New IITs .. you should go for NIT's coz it will take some more time for the complete development of New IIT's and NITs are old and completlty developed in terms of education and infrastructure...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the Best .

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
i am getting chemical at iit roorkee or engineering design at iit madras..wich one is a beeter option..and on the other hand i have an awsome mains rank of air 1997..wich gets me cse in top...

Going, by the options you have, Chemical IIT Roorkee, Engineering design and CSE at top NITs, you should actually go for CS at top NITs. That is the best options out of the 3 options you...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
i have got 400 marks in board exam is i will be eligible for jee advance 2015

the cutoff this year was 83.2%,u aren”t eligible this year,next year it is likely to rise further more considering the rising level of competition so u should repeat your boards as well to...

agam goel 19 days ago
Can you refer a good book for solving questions for cbse class 10 chemistry like identifying oxidation and reduction. Please dont refer ncert.

book-op tandon inorganic chem chapter-redox reaction thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago

You can go with arihant or TMH publication books. These contains lots of questions and concepts to solve them.

sneha singh 3 months ago

SK Jain`s chemistry

raj 3 months ago
i got metallurgy engg..at ism dhanbad...is it a good branch...how many preferences may i go up in second nd third counselling..

Hello Student, Metallurgy in ism dhanbad is a good branch. You will have a nice placement with that branch. And most probably you will have the same branch as you got in the first round....
  img
Arun Kumar 21 days ago
What are the most scoring topics in physical chemistry ?

The chapter on mole concept is most important. There are other chapters : Stoichiometry : This was the most difficult chapter for me because I couldn't decipher the secrets of this chapter...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »