Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

I m getting abt 220 in iit and 230 in aieee. Which college to choose, iit or nit? plz guide me...plz

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 2 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 2 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 9 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 8 days ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 23 days ago
Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi 24 days ago
how much min marks are required to get a seat in jamia hamdard mbbs admission

Candidates will be shortlisted for Jamia Hamdard 2015 counselling on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. Admission to the Hamdard Institute for Medical Science and Research (HIMSR) MBBS course...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off