Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I m getting abt 220 in iit and 230 in aieee. Which college to choose, iit or nit? plz guide me...plz

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
when will be the kvpy eligibility criteria checked?? is it before i writre exam or is it after getting selected in kvpy???

@ manoj these will be checcked at the time of declaration of result and verifying your details for 2 nd level exam . believe me , i have 1 example of student who did filled the form with...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

Dear Student, eligibility can be checked before the test as well, after you qualify the test you may have to follow the counseling schedule and accordingly get a seat in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

HI MANOJ IT IS CHECKE DURING WHEN YOU FILL THE FORM FOR THE EXAM AND IF YOU FILL THE FORM WITH WRONG DETAILS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ADMIT CARD THANKS

SAHIL 5 days ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)

Dear student Please specify the branch.
  img
Bhavya 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details