DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello,Sir/Madam

I am expectin 100 marks in iit-jee 2010 belonging to obc category, can I expect a sellection in the IIT this year?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

As your score is of 100 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 8000 .According to the calculation chances are less that  you can get IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx 

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx  

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 16 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 11 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 11 days ago
Sir I get 119 marks in Jee Main 2015 from General Category and CBSE board % is 88.67.Which college can I get admission in Punjab?

Hi Your rank would be in the vicinity of 65000 to 70000. You can get some state colleges based on that. You have an outside chance to get a state NIT.
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago

As you scored 119 in jee and 88.67%.so its better to join top privite university they provide you excellent placement opportunities,your’s 88.67% helps you in achieving scholarships.Theses...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

you have less chance you could also see other options like lovely professional university srm chennai

sajid 15 days ago
I passed 12th in 2014. This year i failed in all exams. Will i be able to appear in 2016 for JEE MAIN, VIT, SRM , BITSAT, JEE ADVANCED , WBJEE, SCRA etc in 2016??

I recommend you to try visiting the official websites of the following to find details related to admissions - Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara Uni...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you don’t have achance in jee advance and bitsat as they have only two attempts i would advise you for other colleges or universities

sajid 19 days ago

You won’t be able to give BITSAT & JEE Advanced next year as both have two attempts...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »