Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal 27 days ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey 29 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...

Beenu Mathew 28 days ago
sir, i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pradesh state board exams.could i get mechanical seat in top ten nit’s? atleast in spot round?please guide me!

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our rank and branch predictor to see the probable ...
  img
Ankit 26 days ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 26 days ago
I am not getting about how to prepare for iit.....means what should be the style of smart study...so that I build up my concepts and don't lose my track....i will appear in jee 2017...plz...

Dear Student, Firstly You need to refer good reference books to improve your understanding about the subject. Then you should also target of solving different patterns of questions. Try to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off