Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 9 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 13 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 13 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​

for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...

Krishna Bondriya 16 days ago

Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...

SAHIL 24 days ago
I haven`t cracked jee mains in first attempt now i have scored 250in jee mains but i have joined du with B.A. stream i have 91%in 12th can i get D.T.U or there is any problem as i have...

The change of stream does not make a difference but it will certainly mark a gap in your studies, if you are truly inclined towards engineering and the score that you have stated, will...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 hours ago
how to prepare for aiims 2019 to get rank within 37

GO TO LINK http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html THANX AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off