Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir which choice is better Amity university Noida or bagwan parshuram of indraprastha university. Note-i am talking of AMITY NOIDA(UNIVERSITY) not Amity bijwasan(college)
Hi Parth, as you are interested in engineering colleges, I would suggest you to check UPES-Dehradun too. One of my friends recently told me that UPES is offering some really interesting and ...
Devik Aggarwal 3 months ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Difficult for you. Thanks.
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
Dear, attend all round of counselling by putting all options of NITs along with some good branches of good Deemed unicversities also put BITS and IIITs in the list....... if not getting any...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can”t do anything now. Just proceed for further rounds THANKS
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details