ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 12 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 20 days ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

You are welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
View all Questions »