ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
While answering the question on askiitians, can I upload photo of the answer? as does the questioning person.

yes sir U can upload!

vikas yadav yesterday

how? i am not able to.

UPINDERJEET SINGH 8 hours ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 months ago
I have a score of 222 for JEE Main and 96.2% for CBSE board exam . Can i get in for mechanical or electrical or computer science at any of the good NIT’s ?

Yes you can get NIT’s like NIT Trichy and warangal for Mechanical, Other best Institution In which you could get CSE are Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Lovely...

Vivek Kumar 9 months ago

Thank you @Vivek Kumar for your response !

Anand Dev 9 months ago
sir page 18 gaseous state module is it corret

Dear student, you have done mistake in conversion of unit for prassure. Put 760 mm of Hg ~ 1 atm and put R=0.082 atm-L/mol-K then the nH2=(380*2)/(760*0.082*300) mol =~0.041 mol Similalry,...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Hi Student, You have substituted the unit of P in mm. P of 380 mm is converted in to atm firstly by dividing with 760mm. Then calculate the no of moles of H2
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »