i was supposed to fill in all the details in the ORS sheet given to me, but I doubt if i forgot to shade the registration number bubbles. But I did write the number in the space provided. Will they scan my ORS?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE

in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases

pogula sumanth 6 months ago

IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives

lokesh palingi 7 months ago

In maths straight lines , derivatives

nynesh 7 months ago
sir i have got air 75315 and air in obc rank 20782, category state air rank 4454 and state obc rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 3rd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any...

As per your home state rank you may get the following courses in NIT patna. National Institute of Technology, Patna-Architecture- Round 3- 11673 National Institute of Technology,...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA 3 months ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA 3 months ago
View all Questions »