DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Sir,

I am not able to get minimum qualifying marks for ranking in CHEMISTRY. Will I get my name in extended merit list.
I belong to SC Category.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navam

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,If you will be in top 60000 student then you will getposition in EML.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
when will rank list of jeemain 2015 will be declared

Today the result will be announced and after that you must look out to locate a reputed institution for your degree, i recommend these names to check out the details – Lovely Professional...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

JEE MAIN 2015 rank list will be announced on JUNE 24, 2015.

anshika singh 9 days ago

on 24 june 2015

sajid 9 days ago
Which among ISM Dhanbad and NIT Trichy is better for mechanical engineering b.tech?

For sure NIT Trichy is matchless, but if you are in a fix, then you may draw a comparison with other institutions, i may suggest you to check out the details of – Darbhanga College of Engg, ...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago

NIT Trichy

grenade 29 days ago
sir i had scored 98.5%in intermediate and 119 in mains can i get seat in any top 10 nits

Well. i feel that the cutof list started with 120 on wards, still to be clear about this concept, i may suggest you to visit the official website of nearby NIT and check out the actual...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

Its very hard to be selected under top10.There are top Uninersities which provide you sholarship as you scored 98.5% and 119 in jee.They provide you good placement opportunities enhancement ...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

hello harika, i think the cut off is more than your score.but as to be in detailed i suggest you to visit the official page of nearby nit and check the cut off.

sajid 14 days ago
My score in jee mains is 137 & 91% in cbse board .what is my predicted jee main rank?

you can check your predicted rank on following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

you can check yorpredicted jee main rank at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

What I feel is afterr getting to know yourv rank, your first intention will be, to seek admission in some renowned institutin(s), for that i may help you out..you can visit the official...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
View all Questions »