MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Dear Sir,

I am not able to get minimum qualifying marks for ranking in CHEMISTRY. Will I get my name in extended merit list.
I belong to SC Category.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navam

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,If you will be in top 60000 student then you will getposition in EML.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma one month ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I good in biology, especially subjects like human biology, genetics, biotechnology and have keen interset in research in feild of human medicine ( eg., AIDS, cancer, ADA def., etc.)...

You have a swinging mood, I can see through your query, why don’t you decide it first what actually you want to do? You can certainly choose Biotech and go for locating reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 9 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details