FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Dear Sir,

I am not able to get minimum qualifying marks for ranking in CHEMISTRY. Will I get my name in extended merit list.
I belong to SC Category.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navam

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,If you will be in top 60000 student then you will getposition in EML.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET

Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
how to apply for aipmt

Candidates can apply for AIPMT - 2015 “Online” only. 3. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website. 4. Examination...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?

Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
View all Questions »