Dear Sir,

I am not able to get minimum qualifying marks for ranking in CHEMISTRY. Will I get my name in extended merit list.
I belong to SC Category.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navam

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,If you will be in top 60000 student then you will getposition in EML.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley one month ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 5 months ago
The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) and whoseone of the chord is diameter of the circle x 2 + y 2 – 2x – 6y + 6 =0 is??Sir please explain!!

let the radius of circle be r then equation of circle (x-2) 2 +(y-1) 2 =r 2 x 2 +y 2 -4x-2y+5-r 2 =0...................1 x 2 +y 2 -2x-6y+6=0........................2 common chord of circle 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 3 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
Sir, with state rank 3282 (Maharashtra) can I get NIT Nagpur CSE... Also suggest what else I can get with this rank....in NIT Nagpur

Hello Student, Please wait for the counselling result to come. Fill your choice and wait for the counselling. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics

Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Thnaks for the info

Deepak Bohra 11 days ago
View all Questions »