DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Sir,

I am not able to get minimum qualifying marks for ranking in CHEMISTRY. Will I get my name in extended merit list.
I belong to SC Category.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Navam

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,If you will be in top 60000 student then you will getposition in EML.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 6 months ago
parabola part 1 doubts

Please complete the question. ........................................................................................................................................ Assuming with this much...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Please type the complete question as to what do we have to do in the question or what has been asked in the question?...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

sir,i have attached 4 different pages for parabola doubts,so it would be better if you go through all the four attachments,one half of this question is there on the attached file named...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
If i have a score of 81% in class 12 th , with an aggregate of 68.8% in maths,physics,chemistry and holding 60% in these three subjects......would i be eligible for bitsat.

Yes you will be eligible according to 60% criterion, you can further clarify with the bits authorities, according to our analysis you must be eligible .
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
why mosses is least likely to be found at sea coast?

Since mosses areautotrophicthey require enough sunlight to conduct photosynthesis. Shade tolerance varies by species, just as it does with higher plants. In most areas, mosses grow chiefly...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 days ago
View all Questions »